By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Do we all agree that Naughty Dogs is the best developer around?

Around the Network

Looking great for U4. I have the first three for the PS3, but I only played through the first one. And yes, I'll be buying the collection for my future PS4. Should I buy Golden Abyss? Is it worth it?

Lawlight said:

Nope XD. Of the games I've played, I only liked the Crash Bandicoot ones. I haven't played UC 1 and 3, or TLOU, so that could change, but they're not my type of games. Not a fan of TPS in general.

Volterra_90 said:
method114 said:

I consider 8.5 and above a very good score for a game.

Of course. I'd say 8 and above if you ask me. There're always differences in the way we appreciate a game, that applies to reviewers. But an 8.5, 8.8 are always great scores! Another thing is if the reviewer said something ridiculous, which happens sometimes XD. The score itself is not bad at all. My main problem with UC games is the main character. I played UC2 and I think he's a psycho-killer XD. I had that problem too with Watch Dogs.

For me, 8.0 is average, less than that is below average, 8.5 to 9.0 is a Great, above 90 is excelent.

Lawlight said:

If not the best but one of the best.  But then again, you're probably right.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:

Yes!! And I haven't even played jak and daxter yet.  Can't wait to get through that collection. 

Normchacho said:
Azzanation said:

This game will get 100 reviews. IGN has given it an 8.8 so far for the campaign which is exactly my estimate.

Let's say the game gets 100 reviews. In order for the game to end up with an 88 average, those last 38 reviews would have to give it an average score of 78.

The game currently doesn't have a score that low.

The math is strong with this one.

Swordmasterman said:

For me, 8.0 is average, less than that is below average, 8.5 to 9.0 is a Great, above 90 is excelent.

My personal scores would be something like that:

· 9-10 Masterpieces

- 8-9 Excellent

· 7-8 Great

· 6-7 Good

· 5-6 Meh

And less than 5 bad to horrible XD. Each reviewer has its own way to score games, as well as we having also our differences rating games. So scores are pointless in the end. Which works is reading the reviews, looking pros and cons of the game, and see if the game fits your own tastes. 

Lawlight said:

You mispelled "Capcom".

Wright said:
Lawlight said:

You mispelled "Capcom".

I think you mean "Square Enix"