By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, most people wanted ice cream. What kind?

Mint-endo Chocolate Chip 18 7.35%

Sonyberry 157 64.08%

Microsoft serve 17 6.94%

Cookies and Dreamcast 19 7.76%

Vanilla 16 6.53%

Organic and pun-free, thank you 18 7.35%

Total:245

Not sure what's going on with the XB1's price. The link below says all the price cuts for the various bundles are for a limited time. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Xbox One 1TB Console - 3 Game Bundle
+ 1 extra controller (2 in bundle), Froza Horizon.

Price = 319$

And its still only in the #60's on amazon.
Meanwhile PS4 is 349$ without anything extra and still #18.

Are we still acting surprised that PS4 is dominating?

I will say though that MS is devaluing the Xbox One and every other week you're seeing some new and better deal, so while this "official (no, seriously we mean it this time guys!!)" pricedrop on the Xbox One will have minimal effect, I'd imagine that when Sony decides to drop the PS4 to $299 that the effect will be quite large since they've been consistent in their pricing and maintaining the value of their console. 

Are we still acting like a 1TB XB1 + 4 games + extra controller for $319, being beaten by a $349 500GB PS4 COD bundle isn't at least a little surprising?

14 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#36 XB1 1TB Three Game Bundle (up 18)
#65 N3DS Black (up 2)
#84 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 8)

SOFTWARE
(pre-orders only)
#39 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

14 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#36 XB1 1TB Three Game Bundle (up 18)
#65 N3DS Black (up 2)
#84 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 8)

SOFTWARE
(pre-orders only)
#39 PS4 No Man's Sky (same)

The 3 Games Bundle stopped of double charting ?.

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:

The 3 Games Bundle stopped of double charting ?.

Yes, I wasn't sure whether it was a glitch. The reason I continued tracking them is because both had a different pic to go with them, so I'm still not sure what was happening.

The PS5 Exists. 

If you go into a gamestop in Ireland XBO is still 400 euro with one game. This country is awful for value... buying everything from Amazon from now on. The staff in GS treat you like crap, they are so fake and when they have you shaken down they might as well be saying "get the hell out now, we have your money..you are useless now." ...that is what it feels like.

Bryank75 said:
If you go into a gamestop in Ireland XBO is still 400 euro with one game. This country is awful for value... buying everything from Amazon from now on. The staff in GS treat you like crap, they are so fake and when they have you shaken down they might as well be saying "get the hell out now, we have your money..you are useless now." ...that is what it feels like.

The prices at the US Gamestops are better, but the staff certainly aren't. I specifically buy from Amazon and Best Buy just to avoid Gamestop like the plague. 

Ariakon said:
Bryank75 said:

The prices at the US Gamestops are better, but the staff certainly aren't. I specifically buy from Amazon and Best Buy just to avoid Gamestop like the plague. 

Yes, I used to buy knowing the prices were high but said "I am supporting jobs here" but not anymore...I don't support A-holes. There was another store with some nice people there but it closed down...  :/

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#17 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#29 XB1 1TB Three Game Bundle (up 7)
#63 N3DS Black (up 2)
#81 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 3)

SOFTWARE
(pre-orders only)
#41 PS4 No Man's Sky (down 2)

UC4 still doing extremely well.

The PS5 Exists.