By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, most people wanted ice cream. What kind?

Mint-endo Chocolate Chip 18 7.35%

Sonyberry 157 64.08%

Microsoft serve 17 6.94%

Cookies and Dreamcast 19 7.76%

Vanilla 16 6.53%

Organic and pun-free, thank you 18 7.35%

Total:245

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#19 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 1)
#54 XB1 1TB Three Game Bundle (up 38)
#67 N3DS Black (down 6)
#92 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 4)
#98 Vita (down 13)

SOFTWARE
(pre-orders only)
#39 PS4 No Man's Sky (down 4)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The 3 game XB1 bundle is rising again because it comes with Forza Horizon 2 and an extra controller at the price of $319. They are definitely trying to shift that stock out of the door. 

Ariakon said:

The 3 game XB1 bundle is rising again because it comes with Forza Horizon 2 and an extra controller at the price of $319. They are definitely trying to shift that stock out of the door. 

So, it come with 3 games + Forza + a Controller ?.

Swordmasterman said:
Ariakon said:

So, it come with 3 games + Forza + a Controller ?.

Yeah, similar to the deal before with a few less items, but a price tag of $319 instead of $369. 

Xbox One 1TB Console - 3 Game Bundle
+ 1 extra controller (2 in bundle), Froza Horizon.

Price = 319$

And its still only in the #60's on amazon.
Meanwhile PS4 is 349$ without anything extra and still #18.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Price = 319$

So, if each game cost 20US$ they have 80 US$ in games + 50US$ (this is how much a Controller cost ?) for just 320US$ ?, so  with all the Bonus the Console is out for just 190US$ ?.

Swordmasterman said:
JRPGfan said:

Price = 319$

So, if each game cost 20US$ they have 80 US$ in games + 50US$ (this is how much a Controller cost ?) for just 320US$ ?, so  with all the Bonus the Console is out for just 190US$ ?.

That's a hell of a deal. If I didn't already have one I might want to jump on that. Clearing that stock out. I wish the wiiu would drop in price.

Looks like Microsoft has dropped to price of the XB1 to $299 http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one
It says:

$299*
*Estimated retail price

No expiry date to be found.

If you were paying more than 300 bucks for a base Xbox One bundle this year, then you weren't a very good shopper.

All of these pre E3 deals for XB1 give me no confidence that it will really be an integral part of the Xbox family once Scorpio is announced. I predict cheap ports made by the usual porting companies and a streaming service like PSNOW, but playing the games it cannot cope with hardware wise.