By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. May bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Well, most people wanted ice cream. What kind?

Mint-endo Chocolate Chip 18 7.35%

Sonyberry 157 64.08%

Microsoft serve 17 6.94%

Cookies and Dreamcast 19 7.76%

Vanilla 16 6.53%

Organic and pun-free, thank you 18 7.35%

Total:245
Teeqoz said:
Mazzy said:

Link 100+ threads? 

Just google "PAL Charts Week xx" and click the GAF link

So, I've only checked The Division's first week so far (and Batman and The Division were the only games I contested), and it did >180k first week, so less than UC4, unlike what you claimed.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1196974

It did 250k < X < 332k

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mazzy said:

Again, do you want me to link 100+ threads? How do people in a sales thread not know about PAL charts? There is a chart for every week of the year. 

I see no reason why one can't back his statements with sources. If what you say is true, and you're speaking in logical/factual terms, it should be at your fingertips. If it isn't, then we can all assume that much of what you're saying is in theory, which while nothing bad on its own, isn't indisputable.

It's the fact that you want me to more or less copy and paste 100+ links when it is the top result on Google when you search for the given week. 

Mazzy said:
Teeqoz said:

So, I've only checked The Division's first week so far (and Batman and The Division were the only games I contested), and it did >180k first week, so less than UC4, unlike what you claimed.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1196974

It did 250k < X < 332k

Combined....

Teeqoz said:
Mazzy said:

It did 250k < X < 332k

Combined....

You're splitting hairs.

Mazzy said:
CGI-Quality said:

I see no reason why one can't back his statements with sources. If what you say is true, and you're speaking in logical/factual terms, it should be at your fingertips. If it isn't, then we can all assume that much of what you're saying is in theory, which while nothing bad on its own, isn't indisputable.

It's the fact that you want me to more or less copy and paste 100+ links when it is the top result on Google when you search for the given week. 

You still have this odd way of writing "2". You are writing it as "100+".

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mazzy said:

Explain.... why, exactly would it require 100+ sources?

52 weeks in a year. One thread per week. 

Mazzy said:
Teeqoz said:

Combined....

You're splitting hairs.

No, I'm holding you to your own words.

"And those are PS4 sales alone"

CGI-Quality said:
Mazzy said:

52 weeks in a year. One thread per week. 

We'll await a source. Any source. As previously mentioned, you're being held to your words. Nothing wrong with being incorrect. Face it, if that's the case.

He already posted the source. 

A see a lot of discussion going on about whether Uncharted can beat other titles. Now while there has been competition on this front there is no reason to believe that Uncharted will underperform. I'm serious about this. Even if Uncharted isn't the best-selling title for the first week on PlayStation 4 it will be the number one best selling exclusive Week 1 in this generation. I honestly can't think of a reason why this wouldn't be the case. Is there a reason to believe that PlayStation owners would not support this title?

CosmicSex said:
A see a lot of discussion going on about whether Uncharted can beat other titles. Now while there has been competition on this front there is no reason to believe that Uncharted will underperform. I'm serious about this. Even if Uncharted isn't the best-selling title for the first week on PlayStation 4 it will be the number one best selling exclusive Week 1 in this generation. I honestly can't think of a reason why this wouldn't be the case. Is there a reason to believe that PlayStation owners would not support this title?

Really speaks to the decline of exclusives and them holding an increasingly irrelevant role in hardware sales.