By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

Alright b0ssman, I've changed my avatar. Now where's my trophy filled with gasoline?

bet: lost

Around the Network

what's this about?

jonager said:
what's this about?

Basically the were people arguing back and fourth over when the NX would release, it was constant and getting to the point where it was becoming a slanging match so I did a lite bet thread all in good fun.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215399&page=19#15

Turns out the 2017 group who people were mocking were right in that it wouldn't release in 2016, some in the 2016 camp don't want to change their avatars to crows which is fair enough I commend those that do as it's all in fun it's just the reactions from some that are way too serious.

Darwinianevolution said:

Come on, people, we need a couple of crows more to finish this.

Put me down. Give me a full spot on that crows ass because that's how I feel after that NX delay!   

So sad the number of people that are trying to evade this. I know some of them are actively posting aswell and just refusing to play along.

I remember beeing asked if i was wrong wether i woud mysteriously disappear come E3. At the time i answered ofc not. I will just admit i was wrong if i am.

But to see peeps truthfully dodging this means not only that we can't trust their word, but that having such bet games in the future is pointless because peeps will just cheat out of their end of the bet like nothing happened. That is not honest and it reflects on the whole forum. Not to mention said people lose all their credibility. The stubburness over a forum post is uncanny. Very sad.

I don't know what the big deal is about changing your avatar for a bit. Quite honestly i feel like playing along and using one myself just cause it looks fun having people play along like this. 

Around the Network

I ran away and refused to accept my loss. I hid myself behind my friend's skirts, but here I am accepting the crow.

That is, if someone bother making a cool crow avy for me (based on my current one).

Mwahahahahaha!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Nem said:

So sad the number of people that are trying to evade this. I know some of them are actively posting aswell and just refusing to play along.

I remember beeing asked if i was wrong wether i woud mysteriously disappear come E3. At the time i answered ofc not. I will just admit i was wrong if i am.

But to see peeps truthfully dodging this means not only that we can't trust their word, but that having such bet games in the future is pointless because peeps will just cheat out of their end of the bet like nothing happened. That is not honest and it reflects on the whole forum. Not to mention said people lose all their credibility. The stubburness over a forum post is uncanny. Very sad.

I don't know what the big deal is about changing your avatar for a bit. Quite honestly i feel like playing along and using one myself just cause it looks fun having people play along like this. 

Amen brother! Start the Crow Lives Matters movement!

Nem said:

I don't see why we should allow people like that to spoil the fun of having events like this in the future. Just name and shame when this one is over, and make it clear to them that they're only welcome to participate if they follow through in the light-hearted nature that is intended.

This is the first bet I've ever taken part in on this forum, and I only took part because of its light hearted nature.

Hedra42 said:

Just name and shame

We should make a Wall of Shame!