By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

Come on, people, we need a couple of crows more to finish this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

I say just put them in even if they didn't change their avatar!

Darwinianevolution said:

I like how 2 of my crow avies are there xD (this one and the inFamous one I had the 1st day too.Sadly it looks a little empty with a little less than half of it being white :( 

Need more crows!

Shadow8 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I like how 2 of my crow avies are there xD (this one and the inFamous one I had the 1st day too.Sadly it looks a little empty with a little less than half of it being white :( 

Need more crows!

I believe Rol had this one in his sig very briefly, while admitting he was trying to spin his way out of it. I guess it counts, just. (Sorry, Shadow, I quoted your post by mistake)

Finally on here on a PC so here's my Crow for being right about NX releasing by March 2017 XD

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
Shadow8 said:

I believe Rol had this one in his sig very briefly, while admitting he was trying to spin his way out of it. I guess it counts, just. (Sorry, Shadow, I quoted your post by mistake)

lol dont worry ablout it xD

RolStoppable said:
Wyrdness said:

The referee can't pick sides, I asked people if they'd put their money where their mouth is as the were constant clashes over this, now it's time to pay up.

Oh, so you have the role of the referee? Then you should remember the arguments that led you to make the thread.

Can you say in good consciousness that the arguments for a 2017 launch were closer to reality than the ones for 2016?

Damn you just roasted him to the ground

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Just changed mine and I must say it's depressing to know we won't get NX this year as well as no news at e3. WE ARE ALL LOSERS HERE! So I'm assuming after 5/27 we can all go back to are old pics.

hershel_layton said:
RolStoppable said:

Oh, so you have the role of the referee? Then you should remember the arguments that led you to make the thread.

Can you say in good consciousness that the arguments for a 2017 launch were closer to reality than the ones for 2016?

Except if you read the op in the other thread it stated clearly what year not the logic behind their choice, here is the quote below.

"Put your money where your mouth is, we have two groups at war on this board over this and with E3 in just two months one of them could be here eating Crow. Go on then, which year do you believe the console replacement of the Wii U arrives, we already have some vocal members on this. Take note on how it's only about the platform replacing the Wii U so a portable version of NX if one is about doesn't factor in here."

It was even bolded in the OP of the thread, if anyone can't read and understand this then it's no one else's problem.

Wyrdness said:
hershel_layton said:

Except if you read the op in the other thread it stated clearly what year not the logic behind their choice, here is the quote below.

"Put your money where your mouth is, we have two groups at war on this board over this and with E3 in just two months one of them could be here eating Crow. Go on then, which year do you believe the console replacement of the Wii U arrives, we already have some vocal members on this. Take note on how it's only about the platform replacing the Wii U so a portable version of NX if one is about doesn't factor in here."

It was even bolded in the OP of the thread, if anyone can't read and understand this then it's no one else's problem.

Bro I don't even know what's going on lmao

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.