By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX rumored to have name drop as well as NDAs lifted after the investors meeting on the 27th.

10k? Nope.

Around the Network

Have my doubts though I would like to know what the name is..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Should I call in sick just to be the first to post here?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

DélioPT said:
I bet we'll get the plans for the reveal and release period and maybe, maybe, the name.

A release window is a possibility too. We know, because it's been said before, that Nintendo will launch NX this fiscal year, but investors could ask for a more precise timeframe and force Kimishima to confirm in which quarter it will launch.

That said, Kimishima may try to skip the question with a vague statement like "we can't give you exact details right now, but we'll share all the important data in a further event once we are ready to reveal NX" or something like that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

whats a NDA?

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Around the Network
cutzman25 said:
whats a NDA?

NDA is the abbreviation of "Non-Disclosure Agreement". If you sign one of those, you can't talk about what you're doing with anyone not involved in the same project, or else you'll face legal issues for voiding that contract.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

bigtakilla said:

According to Neogaf poster, and "Nintendo insider" 10kSo do you think this is legit, and if so what projects do yo uhope are announced for NX?

This is first time hearing some one calls 10k "Nintendo insider", he is definitely not Nintendo insider.

Regardless this rumour (or just 10k opinion) I expecting we will have some official NX infos in next 3 days.

Nintendo is extremely hard to predict. It might actually happen.

I think you'll get maybe a couple of statements about NX, but no full blown unveil or anything; they've waited this long I think in their minds they feel they may as well wait until E3 at this rate. I kinda think Nintendo has to say whether or not its coming out this year though, but most actual details will be saved for E3 I think (unfortunately).

I do hope the investors meeting, Nintendo gets grilled a bit more for details though, I'd like to hear more about their general philosophy for what the NX is. It would also be perhaps nice to find out if it is indeed a multi-tiered hardware platform rather than just a singular console. Even though these things we can guess, it would be nice to hear it from the horse's mouth. 

10k again? Seems legit to me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---