By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX rumored to have name drop as well as NDAs lifted after the investors meeting on the 27th.

yeah, at this point, 10k seems to be more of an attention-seeker. I wouldn't pay attention to any of his info. Thus far, the only reliable leaker is still Trev.

Hi

Around the Network

I'm excited. I'm finishing building my gaming PC and as a result, the console from Nintendo is the only one I want to buy. PS4One has nothing on my PC, but N exclusives (Mario Kart!!!!) will make me buy this one. I hope they port all good Wii U games to NX

Can't wait!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

10K is a faker. Don't believe him.

HYPE HYPE!!!!!

Lets Pray for this website to not crash! #PrayForVGC

Pocky Lover Boy! 

WoodenPints said:
We are defiantly getting the real console name for sure but likely that's about it we may hear of a few devs saying there working on a project for "insert real console name here" if we are lucky.

I reckon we will get more of the following comment

We are not working on any project for "insert real console name here"

Around the Network

Truth or not, it seems that the same happened with Wii.
So, i wouldn't be surprising to hear something when you wake up on wednesday - there's even a countdown n neogaf.

This site is going to explode. Brace yourselfs guys.

You know, I have the feeling we're not going to learn anything from the next meeting...

I bet we'll get the plans for the reveal and release period and maybe, maybe, the name.

10k got that from Reddit. It's a load of shit.