By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about "God Eater"?

What do you think about "God Eater"? Its like Monster Hunter with anime characters and a story.

This is maybe the only chance for God Eater-and Monster Hunter Fans in the west... God Eater is coming in the west, this summer.

If it is successful in usa / europe .. maybe more God Eater-Games are coming in the future! i like the characters in the games. How good is the story ? Your throughts about the game?

2016, august

Around the Network

Tried the one on PSP. Wasn't a fan.

I played Gods Eater Burst on PSP. It was OK. The transforming weapons are cool and the bullet creation tool surprisingly deep, but it's just really repetitive. And it lacks variety.

Looking forward to the God Eater series!!!
Really hyped to try it on my PS Vita.

Dr.Vita said:
Looking forward to the God Eater series!!!
Really hyped to try it on my PS Vita.

Me too

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I'm willing to get it a shot. I watched the anime.

It's a better monster hunter game by far. Has a slow start but has alot of depth, especially in bullet creation. The free dlc was a nice touch. I put in about 120+ hours with my friends using ad-hoc party.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Picked up the psp game for my Vita on a sale there at the end of last year, it wasn't bad at all, I'd definitely not be put off by seeing the name on the cover of another game, if I seen a ps4 or Vita sale with this new title in it down the line, I'll pick it up.

Graphically the PSP game still shines on the Vita's screen, it even manages to look PS2 era on the PSTV on a bigscreen.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Aeolus451 said:

how good is the Anime ?

KazumaKiryu said:
Aeolus451 said:

how good is the Anime ?

Terrible. They took so long to make 12 eposuodes that it lost its hype.  The last 2-3 eps were good.