By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Guerrilla Games’ Horizon: Zero Dawn Delayed to Early 2017 According to Insider

Tagged games:

You could have just posted Shinobi's tweet, but you took someone's article(DualShockers) and didn't even leave a link.

Around the Network

Driveclub got delayed, Bloodborne got delayed, little big planet 3 got (a little) delayed), The order 1886 got delayed, Ratchet and Clank got delayed, Uncharted 4 got delayed, yeah sorry I am not surprised, the only thing that comes to early is the hype.

Damn I was really looking forward to it but I really just want more gameplay.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Did anyone expect it to make this year?

Looks like Horizon and Scalebound are gonna set it off.

I'm not surprised, but thats why its quite annoying. Stop giving over optimistic release dates.

Around the Network

Nnnnoooooo!!!!!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

That big relief. I was worried it would be another case of all hype.

It's a smart decision if true. Way too much competition at Christmas. Better off letting the big hitters releases and then coming out in March.

I would say i'm upset but I probably wouldn't get around to it until next year anyways so...

Was expecting to hear about it this E3 to get a confirmation for this year, but heh.