By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Guerrilla Games’ Horizon: Zero Dawn Delayed to Early 2017 According to Insider

Tagged games:

Aww what a shame if this is true, I was really looking forward to this. Of course, if this gives them more time to make the game better than I'm all for it.

Around the Network

The concept of the game seems amazing, i dont want them to rush it.

If they consider that the extra time will be worth it, im all for it!

kowenicki said:
Kerotan said:
It's a smart decision if true. Way too much competition at Christmas. Better off letting the big hitters releases and then coming out in March.

lol.  Oh come on.  Are you saying it will actually be finished but they will DECIDE to moth ball it until March?

It isnt a "smart decision", it isnt a decision at all.  It just wont be finished.

Werent you one the bunch who shitted on Square and Microsoft because of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Death Sentence with its release date?

When ROTTR flopped last holidays, there were countless of threads with that argument.

"Microsoft sent the game to die"

IF Horizon would be completed by holidays, it wouldnt be a bad idea to release later on a much quieter month.

Like some of the other posters, I too have a big backlog. However, Horizon: Zero Dawn is a game that would almost certainly jump ahead in the queue, so this rumor is not what I wanted to hear.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

freebs2 said:
Great looking games on Ps4K and crappy optimization on Ps4 awaits

Wait till you guys see how many games are going to get delayed now because of this mistake of a ps4k.

August is going to be flooded with games rushing to come out before the new requirements,  and then Christmas is going to be filled with delays.

You might even see things like COD miss it's Playstation co-Launch with the rest of the devices because of this nonsense.

I guess we know why No Man's Sky didn't hold of for PSVR launch.

Around the Network
ZahaDoom said:
freebs2 said:
Great looking games on Ps4K and crappy optimization on Ps4 awaits

Wait till you guys see how many games are going to get delayed now because of this mistake of a ps4k.

August is going to be flooded with games rushing to come out before the new requirements,  and then Christmas is going to be filled with delays.

You might even see things like COD miss it's Playstation co-Launch with the rest of the devices because of this nonsense.

I guess we know why No Man's Sky didn't hold of for PSVR launch.

So two posts complaining about something that has nothing to do with anything. A majority of peole felt this game would not make 2016 even before the PS4K announcement. But hey why would people miss a chance to take a jab at the PS4K lol. So now everything delayed will be blamed on the PS4K....makes no sense but hey to each his/her own i guess.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Not even a bit shocked.

You honestly believe the ps4k Isn't going to cause a flood of delays?

Well of course it is, as well as every game to meet NEO specs will be delayed, this is going to suck. Sony just handed the lead to MS unless they do this also. I'm so bullshit about this as I'm sure Developers are also since there is yet another skew to dev for. "Hey Nintendo here is your hole"

ZahaDoom said:

You honestly believe the ps4k Isn't going to cause a flood of delays?

Ucouldntbemorewrong said:

Well of course it is, as well as every game to meet NEO specs will be delayed, this is going to suck. Sony just handed the lead to MS unless they do this also. I'm so bullshit about this as I'm sure Developers are also since there is yet another skew to dev for. "Hey Nintendo here is your hole"

The bolded definitely isn't going to happen lol. That is some LONG reach right there.

But to be honest since the PS4K RUMORS have not been confirmed yet and everything is still speculation we can't say if it has or even will causes delays. We don't know enough about the PS4K/NEO yet. But for some reason people love jumping directly to the negative about it....splitting user bases, causing delays, betraying customers, I will never buy a Sony Product again, will never buy at launch again etc. Like really? NOTHING has happened yet but it is all bad and the blame for the worst all of a sudden lol...i

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23