By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can The Legend of Zelda: (U/NX) Sell Close to 10mil Lifetime? (or More)

oniyide said:
I wanna meet the people who are out here buying games blindly, i havent done that since I was a kid I wonder what an adult's excuse is?

To return to their childhood.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I actually preordered this game on Amazon prime since I got a 20% discount. Last home console Zelda I bought was TP for GameCube. If reviews are bad, I'll just keep it sealed and profit it 7 years later

Pavolink said:
oniyide said:
I wanna meet the people who are out here buying games blindly, i havent done that since I was a kid I wonder what an adult's excuse is?

To return to their childhood.

Ha!

Are the current news changing anything now?

Pavolink said:

Wii U version will not outsell GC TP since Wii U is forecasted with sales if 800k until next March. This means Nintendo wont bother making great deals with Zelda Wii U and the barren holiday for Wii U will cause gamers to have enough money to buy the NX or piss Wii U owners who will buy the PS4K or Xbone 1.5. They still wont buy Zelda Wii U at March because there is a distrust that the Wii U version wont be gimped in favor of the NX version.

Gamecube TP is 1.5 mil LTD. If Zelda HD wants to reach 10 million, at least 85% of those sales must come from the NX version. 

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
Pavolink said:

Wii U version will not outsell GC TP since Wii U is forecasted with sales if 800k until next March. This means Nintendo wont bother making great deals with Zelda Wii U and the barren holiday for Wii U will cause gamers to have enough money to buy the NX or piss Wii U owners who will buy the PS4K or Xbone 1.5. They still wont buy Zelda Wii U at March because there is a distrust that the Wii U version wont be gimped in favor of the NX version.

Gamecube TP is 1.5 mil LTD. If Zelda HD wants to reach 10 million, at least 85% of those sales must come from the NX version. 

No logic above. Many wii u games didn't have trouble getting better results than their GC predecessors.

Bringthelight said:
t3mporary_126 said:

No logic above. Many wii u games didn't have trouble getting better results than their GC predecessors.

Sunshine > 3D World

Mario Kart double dash 7 million vs  MK8 7.5 million

Smash Melee > Smash Wii U

Animal Crossing > Amiibo Festival

Mario Tennis GC > Mario Tennis

Pokemon Colosseum > Pokken Tournament

TP GC > TP HD

Metroid Prime > 0

t3mporary_126 said:
Bringthelight said:

Galaxy > 3D World

Wii series > Wii series on Wii U

Mario Kart Wii >>> MK8

Smash Brawl >> Smash Wii U

Metroid Prime > 0

Really?

Tbf, he is talking about GameCube.

After E3 how does every1 feel? 5Mil minimum now lol

I think absolutely, unless NX sells far below estimates. This will most likely be the Nintendo killer app for the next year after its release.