By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why would my doctor do this to me?

What should I do now?

Nothing, you are both even 49 39.84%

You deserved it 57 46.34%

Get back at him!! 7 5.69%

see results 10 8.13%

Total:123
FattyDingDong said:

Good observation. But why would I want to make myself look bad , wouldn't i make up a story to make myself seem greaT.
Truth is that I love pranking people I have done it all my life.. and this is the first time someone has actually pulled a prank on me(a rather good one)

Well you do like pranks that's for sure

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
Mike321 said:

What if his cousin story was made up as well? What if everything he has said is made up?

Good observation. But why would I want to make myself look bad , wouldn't i make up a story to make myself seem greaT.
Truth is that I love pranking people I have done it all my life.. and this is the first time someone has actually pulled a prank on me(a rather good one)

Well I guess so. Even if I morally don't agree with it, its a bit fun seeing you post this stuff occassionally.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

You should take legal action and get him struck off.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ultrashroomz said:
BraLoD said:
From the guy with the story that lowly pranked his cousin sometime ago...

LOL, my thoughts exactly.

This pretty much

My GOD, the amount of people that have opted for 'you deserved it' is sickening.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Those who prank get pranked and those who prank also prank.

I think you answered the question in the topic with your post. That's a bit sketchy though. You must have a strong relationship with him for him to do that to you.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

You're better off not pranking your doctor since you two are even.

You deserved it. You deserved to have been sitting in the wait area for an hour with that in mind for what you did to your cousin or friend. Multiple people were in on that "prank" and he was embarrassed in front of multiple people. You need to go through that level of emotional turmoil before you stop. Assuming now that you haven't learnt your lesson. If you have, thank fuck and disregard this post.

Crashed car he can quickly check on by looking out a window to confirm it's fine is a good practical joke level... What you did was just... Really bad.

I think escalating pranks with a smart person with boundary issues who has legal access to some serious pharmaceuticals, not to mention unmentionable surgical equipment......bad idea.