By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lost Reavers Poopy Co-op

Boberkun said:
GoOnKid said:

They heal you, right? Never thought about them having another purpose... We need to do research!

I thought they give you access to the boss. I haven't met any bossfights in beta though.

I just did a 15+ level mission and that had the boss stage. You can pick up the relic and take it with you to the boss later. But you need to stock up on health and ammo iteams if you want to take it on, those things are sponges (specially when you are level 15).

Killed the Zombie plant boss thanks to some randoms, but we couldn't kill the Egyptian bug (one hit kills). These level 15 stages are larger, with in between tasks, even mini-bosses.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
Boberkun said:

I thought they give you access to the boss. I haven't met any bossfights in beta though.

I just did a 15+ level mission and that had the boss stage. You can pick up the relic and take it with you to the boss later. But you need to stock up on health and ammo iteams if you want to take it on, those things are sponges (specially when you are level 15).

Killed the Zombie plant boss thanks to some randoms, but we couldn't kill the Egyptian bug (one hit kills). These level 15 stages are larger, with in between tasks, even mini-bosses.

Nice! I'm gonna try that tonight.

TomaTito said:

Well, that at least sounds more promising. I'll give it another chance when the definitive version releases, just in case. 

I heard that you can open your friend list on Wii U and join to the game which some of your friend currently playing. Is this a thing or I misled?

Well, I finally got to playing this, and while it seems poor, it's actually kind of fun. When you get with a group of people, it becomes kinda exciting. It becomes a race to grab the best loot and perform as many jobs as you can. It's kind of funny, like playing 3D World with friends, a fun coop game that quickly becomes a competition to do the best. I'm kind of tempted to play some more. xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Nice to hear that, Cloudman, I feel the same. It has some charme, although it could be better. Playing in a group of four is the most fun. Still have to face the bosses.

Somehow I've played enough of this dumb game to get to lvl 20. It really picks up lvl 10 and 15. I can't beat a boss still. They're way too spongey with health.

But yeah, I think I'll continue playing on its official release xD Maybe some of us can arrange play times?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Oh! Totally forgot about this going to download it and give it a try later.

I have tried it.
NNID wolverine

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:
Somehow I've played enough of this dumb game to get to lvl 20. It really picks up lvl 10 and 15. I can't beat a boss still. They're way too spongey with health.

But yeah, I think I'll continue playing on its official release xD Maybe some of us can arrange play times?

Have you used that iron or something like that to upgrade your weapons? 

The research thing to unlock new weapons is how they get you to spend money on the game. You can also buy more iron I think, so use wisely when the real version  releases. 

But I'll join you one of these days.

Yeah, I use whatever iron and analyze discs I can on my gear and getting new ones. I get enough to power them pretty well. I also upgrade the tools so I can do some tasks better. Sometimes I am lucky and unlock new weapons quickly sometimes. You can earn enough medals to buy more discs as well, so I managed well without needing to pay.

I feel if I have a good crew and high enough level, we can beat the bosses, but for now, I need to grind some while unlocking new items from collecting relics.

Would be sweet to play together!

Dance my pretties!