By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lost Reavers Poopy Co-op

Man this game so reminds me of Yakuza Dead Souls with an online mode.

Around the Network

NNID- hona_hona_2

God, some players online are so retard. "Hard" mode almost unplayable because of that. Namco should add private rooms.

TomaTito said:

It's a bit stupid that you can outrun the enemies while carrying the loot.
I wonder if it's at least better with you guys.

There are fast zombies that kill you with two hits on 10lvl and above.

Anyone figured out four green spots around relic? I tried call out all the players to step on spots, but failed.

I'm looked at skill tree and saw some potential in this game, it could be fun. All depends on Namco.

Boberkun said:

Anyone figured out four green spots around relic? I tried call out all the players to step on spots, but failed.

I'm looked at skill tree and saw some potential in this game, it could be fun. All depends on Namco.

They heal you, right? Never thought about them having another purpose... We need to do research!

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
Boberkun said:

They heal you, right? Never thought about them having another purpose... We need to do research!

I thought they give you access to the boss. I haven't met any bossfights in beta though.

cycycychris said:
Played a bit more and I can confirm that in my opinion the level design gets a little bit more complex and the enemy AI does get a bit more smarter. There is also some that can run at you.

Not a great game, but it gets better.

Now, I can't decided if I should keep playing or not since I don't want to play more and have to do this all over again since I doubt this beta saves will transfer over to the real release.

That's really good news. It answers my two biggest complaints.

Any word on private/friend rooms?

Boberkun said:

I thought they give you access to the boss. I haven't met any bossfights in beta though.

Me neither.

Boberkun said:
TomaTito said:

It's a bit stupid that you can outrun the enemies while carrying the loot.
I wonder if it's at least better with you guys.

So I must reach level 10 before I can judge this poop further

The Beta is obviously limited with only those two levels, didn't notice any level design or AI change but I did stop around level 6. Might try it again later today. EDIT: I was level 9, and just a few exp left to level up.

The four spots I only activated when playing solo, I stood on one with the loot and I think they went off... didn't notice what it did.
EDIT: They heal you if you are injured.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Omg this beta is shitty. In my 2nd game I cant even attack those zombies (no damage whatever I do) thanks to bugs. The controls are inconsistent. Imreally hope they can fix these

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language