By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lost Reavers Poopy Co-op

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Gonna try to join you Toma.

Let's try the second mission and be done for the day!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Gonna try to join you Toma.

That was fun :)

I mean the game is not good, but it's fun playing with you guys. Although I was suffering from some bad lag in the first and third games, so I don't know how helpful I was

Veknoid_Outcast said:
TomaTito said:

That was fun :)

I mean the game is not good, but it's fun playing with you guys. Although I was suffering from some bad lag in the first and third games, so I don't know how helpful I was

Thanks for joining! You were walking T shaped all the time, but it was good playing with someone from here.
I thought no randoms would find the room, but they did?

I tried joining rooms before and the room creators would just be AWOL...
Seems like there are some combo unlocks.
The weapons laboratory I didn't understand (or read).

Aw well, in the end Japan was right!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Yeah, definitely, the game is really bad. It works for mindless fun, but I think I bored myself after 1 hour. Honestly, more than it deserves imo XDDD.

I want to try this but don't have much time at the moment

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Darn, I haven't had time to dl it. I still would like to try it with some of you guys...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I think some people are forgetting what this game is, its made by a team of young developers at Bandai Namco who they want to give some experiance in making a game and its also free to play, im not sure what some people were expecting.

MegaDrive08 said:
I think some people are forgetting what this game is, its made by a team of young developers at Bandai Namco who they want to give some experiance in making a game and its also free to play, im not sure what some people were expecting.

I appreciate what you're saying, and I'm happy to give the developers the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to forgive the graphics and UI.

But the game just isn't very fun or challenging. I'd be more than fine blasting zombies/mummies with three friends online for hours, but it needs to be fun and challenging. If the levels were bigger and more complex and the AI more dangerous, it could be a decent game.

I found myself playing for about an hour last night, i love the idea of the game but did seem easy but im only a lvl6, also i take it there is going to be more areas on the real version of the game, i dont know maybe the developers can update it making the enemies a bit smarter and tougher.

MegaDrive08 said:
I found myself playing for about an hour last night, i love the idea of the game but did seem easy but im only a lvl6, also i take it there is going to be more areas on the real version of the game, i dont know maybe the developers can update it making the enemies a bit smarter and tougher.

Oh yeah, I love the idea too. I already had two friends lined up to play online at launch.

If the levels are a little longer, and the enemies/environmental hazards more dangerous, I could see myself playing more.

I'd also like to see the player carrying the treasure at a greater disadvantage. He or she should be more vulnerable, so that the other three players need to protect him/her.