By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your hobbies outside of games? VGChartz Show and Tell.

I...

Only play games!!! 18 17.31%

I dabble in other art forms/hobbies. 32 30.77%

I do more outside of gaming, than gaming, 44 42.31%

Game and VGChartz...what else is there? 10 9.62%

Total:104

I like to watch youtube videos tv shows movies and anime. I also like comic books and I want to get into video editing.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

MMA

same here, held an amateur title a few years ago.

Awesome, what weight class?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
zorg1000 said:

same here, held an amateur title a few years ago.

Awesome, what weight class?

i competed anywhere from 145 to 155. im fat now tho lol over 200

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I play football and chess

Threads like this remind me of how boring I am lol. I suppose watching anime counts, but oh well, I really need to stop wasting my time on the internet and start playing an instrument or something.

Around the Network

Reading, weightlifting, hiking, driving, eating, and my newest discovered hobby: the trampoline arena that I went to last weekend bahaha open until midnight so you can get plastered and run trampoline obstacle courses and jump into foam pits it's the best thing ever!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Reading, weightlifting, hiking, driving, eating, and my newest discovered hobby: the trampoline arena that I went to last weekend bahaha open until midnight so you can get plastered and run trampoline obstacle courses and jump into foam pits it's the best thing ever!

That reminds me I also LOVE to cook :)

Personal fitness, anime and cars..

Despite being a poor dude I own 2 cars and one cannot be driven during the winter :P.

Punching liberals in their mouths.

User was warned for this post

-Super_Boom

I don't really have many hobbies anymore outside of gaming. I watch anime, listen to soca and occasionally dance to it, read manga and a couple fictional books currently the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series (currently on hold). I used to enjoy track and field mainly the 400, 200 and 100 metres, I was a fairly good high jumper and long jumper but I preferred running (I could have done a lot better if I focused on jumping). I used to play the piano and I still enjoy it from time to time. Other than that I guess harassing and teasing others is my main hobby, I tend to tease cute girls that I know I wont fall for cause there are no risks involved.... at least until the unlikely case of one of them starting to like me, but like I said that's unlikely.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD