By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers Rumour: There's a lot of Wii U ports coming to NX

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

Info isn't always right.

Of Course it's not always right or for sure, but at one hand you have several infos and rumours saying that NX is coming this year with Zelda U, and on other hand you have nothing that says otherwise. Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U that they already done with Zelda TP.

There doesn't need to be anything saying otherwise. The several bits that say it is are all speculation.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:

Of Course it's not always right or for sure, but at one hand you have several infos and rumours saying that NX is coming this year with Zelda U, and on other hand you have nothing that says otherwise. Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U that they already done with Zelda TP.

There doesn't need to be anything saying otherwise. The several bits that say it is are all speculation.

Speculations, reports and already proved rumours (some SuperMetalDave64 rumors already proved true), and they all saying same thing, NX is coming this year with Zelda U. Like I wrote, Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U that they already done with Zelda TP.

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

Speculations, reports and already proved rumours (some SuperMetalDave64 rumors already proved true), and they all saying same thing, NX is coming this year with Zelda U. Like I wrote, Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U that they already done with Zelda TP.

The greatest lies told are those that are mixed with truth.

I mean, weren't we all praising Verendus for how 100% accurate he is when he announced his leaks for PS4? So far we are still waiting for ANY word on: 

1. New Suikoden game in the works now. This one is very far off though as it's a recent thing as far as I know. I'd think 2016 is the earliest we start hearing stuff about it.

2. Superman is looking to make his triumphant return to video games, in a non-fighting game this time.

3. New Virtua Fighter game to come.

4. Good news for some PC MGS fans, there are plans from the top to bring the HD collection to PC. Not that anyone isn't expecting that, I'm sure.

5. On the back of that, FFXII HD on current gen is basically confirmed at this point. As is one of the older Dragon Quest titles in HD (I've genuinely forgot which number though since it's been a while). In addition to that, there is a spin-off Final Fantasy title planned for consoles. Not big budget. Not FFX or FF7 in case people take it there. Not a traditional RPG either.

6. For you, thou shall bring a Xenosaga HD collection. I'm also looking forward to this as I've never played them. Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me, baby.

Pretty much any "leak" he had with any substance we are still waiting for ANY word on. Any super loose leak that we could apply to pretty much any title is all he really got right. 

twintail said:
This seems so obvious. I'm surprised there are ppl who think there wouldn't be wiiu ports coming.

I rememeber a time in gaming where people demanded new experiences and games. They were better times.

bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:

I mean, weren't we all praising Verendus for how 100% accurate he is when he announced his leaks for PS4? So far we are still waiting for ANY word on: 

1. New Suikoden game in the works now. This one is very far off though as it's a recent thing as far as I know. I'd think 2016 is the earliest we start hearing stuff about it.

2. Superman is looking to make his triumphant return to video games, in a non-fighting game this time.

4. Good news for some PC MGS fans, there are plans from the top to bring the HD collection to PC. Not that anyone isn't expecting that, I'm sure.

5. On the back of that, FFXII HD on current gen is basically confirmed at this point. As is one of the older Dragon Quest titles in HD (I've genuinely forgot which number though since it's been a while). In addition to that, there is a spin-off Final Fantasy title planned for consoles. Not big budget. Not FFX or FF7 in case people take it there. Not a traditional RPG either.

6. For you, thou shall bring a Xenosaga HD collection. I'm also looking forward to this as I've never played them. Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me, baby.

Pretty much any "leak" he had with any substance we are still waiting for ANY word on. Any super loose leak that we could apply to pretty much any title is all he really got right. 

Never heard about those leaks and about that guy, also I dont see how that have anything with I said about NX!?

Fact is that evre speculations, reports and already proved rumours (some SuperMetalDave64 rumors already proved true), all saying same thing, NX is coming this year with Zelda U. That is so obvious that people already act like is that sure thing and now we just waiting for Nintendo confirmation. About Zelda U, like I wrote, Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U like they already done with Zelda TP.

Its clear sense, if multiple reports, infos, rumours, from totally different analysts, people and sources, saying same thing, and in same time you don't have nothing that saying contradictory, then there are very good chanches that actually is true.

Around the Network

It would be a mistake for Nintendo to NOT port certain Wii U games over to the NX, especially if the Wii U truly is getting an abbreviated 4 year lifespan. Certain games released later in the Wii U's lifespan, which'll take years to make sequels to, ought to get ports, even if the NX is backwards compatible with Wii U (which it OUGHT to be).

Smash Bros, Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Splatoon all ought to get NX ports. They all rely on heavily on online communities, which could be left behind on the Wii U. None of them really need sequels. And out of them, only Splatoon ought to get a sequel anytime soon. Smash Bros in particular has no need for a sequel for a VERY long time, as far as I'm concerned. It's really only missing a Melee/Brawl style adventure mode. Maybe that could be added in the port?

That said, I do think they should do more than simply port. Smash, X, and Splatoon should also all receive new, NX exclusive content, in the form of new stages/story missions/multiplayer arenas (depending on the game) that either give Wii U owners a reason to buy, or take advantage of the NX's increased power and capabilities. Anyone who owns digital versions of these games should also be able to buy digital versions of the ports for a greatly reduced price.

In this scenario, an NX port of Zelda should almost be considered a given, especially since, like the above games, a new Zelda will take a LONG time to produce.

If they port Smash Bros U to the NX with extra content, I WANT MY $350 BACK NINTENDO. I DIDN'T BUY YOUR PIECE OF SH*T CONSOLE TO GET SCAMMED. Either I get all the stuff the NX owners get or I'm not buying ANY game from you EVER again for betraying my trust.

Sounds like we have the Wii U 2 coming soon-

How are they going to make Wii U owners want it exactly?

If they don't release Zelda on the Wii U, I'm boycotting on principle.

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

Never heard about those leaks and about that guy, also I dont see how that have anything with I said about NX!?

Fact is that evre speculations, reports and already proved rumours (some SuperMetalDave64 rumors already proved true), all saying same thing, NX is coming this year with Zelda U. That is so obvious that people already act like is that sure thing and now we just waiting for Nintendo confirmation. About Zelda U, like I wrote, Its very obvious that Nintendo is doing same thing with Zelda U like they already done with Zelda TP.

Its clear sense, if multiple reports, infos, rumours, from totally different analysts, people and sources, saying same thing, and in same time you don't have nothing that saying contradictory, then there are very good chanches that actually is true.

A guy with a much better track record of leaks than Emily Rogers, and he even is completely off mark sometimes is the point.