By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you from?

Romania... the world capital of web chat prostitution (if you consider it prostitution). We are also known as one of the eastern European whore countries and that place on the map that has no future... but hey, at least the vampire and werewolf myths originated from here.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Romania... the world capital of web chat prostitution (if you consider it prostitution). We are also known as one of the eastern European whore countries and that place on the map that has no future... but hey, at least the vampire and werewolf myths originated from here.

they are also getting better and better at Rugby every time i watch them

think-man said:
barneystinson69 said:

I already did a thread like this...

Alberta, Canada

We have a leader who spends more time editing selfies than running this country...

yours was 4 Months ago and didn't ask for a fact tho :P

Still. I think I deserve a little credit in the OP...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

SvennoJ said:
funkateer2 said:
Netherlands.
Once progressive and liberal, now increasingly xenophobic and lame.

I'll miss our raw herring and meat croquettes when I move countries next month, but little else.

I don't miss the raw herring, the salmon is awesome in Canada.
Yet kroket or frikandel speciaal, along with some belgian fries, yum.

what about the women? don't you miss the dutch girls?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Brasil, we have Dilma:

The worst president in the world!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
Psychotic said:
The Czech Republic.
When a crime happens in this country, we all automatically presume it was commited by someone with darker skin than our own.
...That's about the only negative thing I can think of about this place. ♥♥♥

Oi, not even mentioning the great beer?

I'm really not a beer person, but I guess it tastes a bit less like piss here than in other countries

Brightly colored girly cocktails for the win

New Zealand - In 2012 we we're ranked as the most free country in the world.

The United States! It's where all the power hungry, paranoid rich white people live :P

Jamaica, you can carry up to 2 ounces of weed on you and cultivate 5 plants per household. We also created 5 genres of music with a bunch of other sub-genres. Oh yea, and we have our own religion.

blunty51 said:
Trinidad & Tobago.....we have plenty oil but not much to show for it

Still have more to show then us in Jamaica. Our politicians are too busy fighting each other to do anything constructive.