By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What mobile app are you using lately?

Are you all still using Miitomo or have you switched to Pokemon Go?

Decided to update this, after a few months of being inactive here at VGC.
No new apps on my phone, but I have played a few mobile games meanwhile such as Choppa (heli to the rescue), Mekorama (diorama puzzles) and Influence (need some strategy).

But during the summer I kept returning to a stupid collectable endless runner called Rodeo Stampede, for some reason I needed to catch them all. And this was before Pokemon Go came out and took its place.
Also these past two days I've been playing ReRunners. Decent platformer, multiplayer even (add me TomaTito ). 

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I only use it for internet, like right now, and Whatsapp. Occasionally for like checking the weather or public transport times. The last time I played anything even resembling a game on my phone is probably like two or three years ago.

Whatsapp and Youtube

Whatsapp, Twitter, Browser

Twitter @CyberMalistix

S.Peelman said:
I only use it for internet, like right now, and Whatsapp. Occasionally for like checking the weather or public transport times. The last time I played anything even resembling a game on my phone is probably like two or three years ago.

I still don't like to browse on my phone. I only do it as a last resort, but if there is no desktop or laptop nearby I'll just use that.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I use the Naruto app to watch naruto episodes for free...

I use telegram and whatsapp occasionally, and that's about it. I don't own any social media as well, so I have a lot of free time on my hands

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Safari
Mail
Music
LiveExpenses

That's about it. My son loves to play CarWash on my iPhone though.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

TomaTito said:
S.Peelman said:

I still don't like to browse on my phone. I only do it as a last resort, but if there is no desktop or laptop nearby I'll just use that.

I actually use my computer less and less, the iPad or my iPhone (I'll use the one that happens to be closest by usually) have almost completely replaced my desktop and laptop. Everything usually works fine for normal casual use as far as I'm concerned, and I only use the computer in the case where something doesn't work properly. These devices have basically made me too lazy to move myself from the couch all the way over to the computer if it isn't necessary. I did have to download additional internet browser apps that block ads on my mobile devices especially for VGC though lol.

Chrome
Mangarock
Adblock browser
Facebook (This is basically my one stop destination for all news on my friends, around the world, music etc)
Messenger
Instagram (I only follow korean celebs and people. Soooo I dont really care what they say XD )
Pokemon Go
Youtube
Tirp View and Opal Travel for Bus and train to uni

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Chrome, Gmail, RealCalc, YouTube, Forza Football, NBA app, Timely, ColorNote, X-plore etc a lot
About gaming. Sudoku and picross games, Russian grammar tests, driving rules tests despite the fact that I'm already experienced driver.
And Pokemon GO! Yeah))