By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank review and metacritic thread: 86 currently

So the game would be a 90+ for last gen, you know...with the reviewers being harsher this gen and all.

Around the Network

Nice scores, maybe they will redo the trilogy with this response.

I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Bryank75 said:
Still a week and a half away here. I would have liked to get a disc copy but it's 45 euro in Gamestop and 35 euro on PSN.... simple choice!

Jups physical, worth the 10 extra.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Normchacho said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Uggghhhhhh Hurry up May 10th I need my PS4! This along with so many other games I need to play on PS4 ASAP! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Brah, this is out tomorrow!

I know but I won't have my PS4 until May 10~ I got the UC4 limited edition bundle

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

yeah pretty cheap on PSN but i rather have Physical though.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Normchacho said:

Brah, this is out tomorrow!

I know but I won't have my PS4 until May 10~ I got the UC4 limited edition bundle

oooh, well, enjoy your special edition!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

oooh, well, enjoy your special edition!

Oh I will but I will be behind on so many good games lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

2 hours to go.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

xl-klaudkil said:
Bryank75 said:
Still a week and a half away here. I would have liked to get a disc copy but it's 45 euro in Gamestop and 35 euro on PSN.... simple choice!

Jups physical, worth the 10 extra.

I could go amazon! What you think?

I'm really happy it's reviewing well. I'm kind of ashamed as an R&C fan as I have never played the original but played every single game after that(literaly every single game and loved all of 'em except full frontal assault) so this is more than exciting for me! I hope many people buy it and the game becomes a huge success for Insomniac. I want the series to start a new in this new generation and kick some more arse..nal.

...Anyway, I hope the movie fares just as well!