By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank review and metacritic thread: 86 currently

I'm definitely getting this game when I get my PS4 (which is hopefully soon)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
Ratchet and Clank at Numero Uno in Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank-PlayStation-4/dp/B00Z9LUDX4/ref=zg_bs_videogames_1

Best selling game yessss

Great.

AEGRO said:
So the game would be a 90+ for last gen, you know...with the reviewers being harsher this gen and all.

We will never know........ 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kerotan said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Only In the US

resr of us peasants have to wait

I'm in the EU but I pre ordered it on the USA store.  

Works out as €35 for me.  Absolute bargain! 

35 is what it costs in the EU store regardless. I'm not buying it anyway, just pointing out the staggered release

I'm getting my copy at walmart today

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Kerotan said:

I'm in the EU but I pre ordered it on the USA store.  

Works out as €35 for me.  Absolute bargain! 

35 is what it costs in the EU store regardless. I'm not buying it anyway, just pointing out the staggered release

Says €40 for me 

4.5/5 from digitalspy.

"Ratchet and Clank review - A game with star quality"

""Anyone attempting to call Ratchet and Clank a glorified advert for the upcoming movie is doing the game a disservice. This is a glorious homage to everything that Ratchet and Clankwas back in the day, but also repackaged into everything the game deserved to become. 

Stunning graphics, excellent platformer gameplay and a story full of cheeky nods to its origins and multi-faceted jokes make this the game that Ratchet and Clank fans deserve - and everyone else deserves to play. 

Now bring on that movie.""

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/ps4/review/a790259/ratchet-and-clank-review-a-game-with-star-quality/

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Pre ordered off amazon UK today. £27.99 ($42)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Man I really hope the movie gets great reviews too. Ratchet deserves it.

So, played about an hour of the game last night. It's great so far. Gameplay is a lot of fun, graphics are amazing, writing is great.

Really happy with this game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.