By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank review and metacritic thread: 86 currently

I predicted 85, so I am pretty close. This is a really good score for a Ratchet and Clank game and I look forward to playing Ratchet and Clank 20 april PAL release.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

What do you think? will it sell well?
what to expect? maybe another Ratchet Reboot 2017?

i'm right ! 86 % !

a dream-game for all jump'n run-fans. amazing graphic, fantastic gameplay/story = )

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

This game was completely off my radar. Just ordered from Amazon :D

VitaminZ said:
This game was completely off my radar. Just ordered from Amazon :D

Your avatar is lovely.

Around the Network
hentaihinata said:
What do you think? will it sell well?
what to expect? maybe another Ratchet Reboot 2017?

It's been #1 on Amazon in the US for at least the last 14 hours, ahead of PSN money cards.  I think it's going to have pretty healthy sales.

I wasn't far with my 87!

Signature goes here!

I've played the prologue and visited the second planet. Holy shit this game is next gen. An absolute must for cartoon platformer fans.

I've gotten that next gen feeling all over. The graphics are superb, the gameplay excellent and the music, sound effects, voice acting and sound tracks are brilliant. Play with the head phones on or surround sound!

Kerotan said:
I've played the prologue and visited the second planet. Holy shit this game is next gen. An absolute must for cartoon platformer fans.

I've gotten that next gen feeling all over. The graphics are superb, the gameplay excellent and the music, sound effects, voice acting and sound tracks are brilliant. Play with the head phones on or surround sound!

I have my SteelSeries Wireless H readyyy!

The game is downloading right now

TruckOSaurus said:
I wasn't far with my 87!

Maybe it'll still go to 87, there are still a good bunch of review to come at least until this weekend.