By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Panama leaks - shit about to hit the fan?!

Too many big corporations get away with tax evasion.
Thats a bigger issue, than just the avg joe rich person.

Still I think they should be made to pay the tax's they dodged by shady means, if they are caught in it.

Like here in denmark its common for big american companies like mcdonalds, pizzahut, coca cola, to all run at basically no profits because they ship that overseas to america and then pay nothing in tax here.

That issue is alot bigger than rich single persons, avoiding tax.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Still I think they should be made to pay the tax's they dodged by shady means, if they are caught in it.

Thats exactly how I feel. 

Its companies and politicians that should be targeted, not celebrities. 

Ka-pi96 said:
So it's a tax evasion thing? Well in that case these people are heroes in my book! Fucking corrupt governments steal way too much money anyway.

I guess it depends on your view, but to me taxes are the cost of living in a society and the rich that avoid them enjoy the benefits without paying in like the rest of us do.

If people want lower taxes or reallocation of tax revenue they can vote to change their government.  I doubt ever rid ourselves of waste or corruption, but do have power to keep it in check.

Nothing will happen, there the rich and privileged. It will be on the news for a bit while the tabloids and propaganda make it seem like somethings being done, then something bigger and more tragic will happen in the world and their then safe to let it all fade away.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

foodfather said:
JRPGfan said:

Thats exactly how I feel. 

Its companies and politicians that should be targeted, not celebrities. 

Some European banks have already paid fines because of things discovered in this leak.

Around the Network

David Cameron's family is involved, what a surprise, I can tell you now the vast majority of UK politicians are on this ship, expenses saga the sequel brought to you by Panama. All this while they're trying to cut benefit support for disabled people.

This whole saga is about to hurt a lot of rich people and their careers.

Tagging.

JRPGfan said:

Like here in denmark its common for big american companies like mcdonalds, pizzahut, coca cola, to all run at basically no profits because they ship that overseas to america and then pay nothing in tax here.

That issue is alot bigger than rich single persons, avoiding tax.

The avg joe rich person is the one getting rich from and running those corporations by the way, you should read some of the stories coming from this it's like something from out some corruption movie.

Wyrdness said:
David Cameron's family is involved, what a surprise, I can tell you now the vast majority of UK politicians are on this ship, expenses saga the sequel brought to you by Panama. All this while they're trying to cut benefit support for disabled people.

This whole saga is about to hurt a lot of rich people and their careers.

The oliarchy will simply pay it off with money printed on the backs of their people. That's where they got the money in the first place.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

i'm actually wondering how that term: "Shits hits the fan" actually was created? Someone really threw shit into a fan? Has anyone really tried it out>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)