By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

zorg1000 said:
bigtakilla said:

That's a bunch of exclusives out of 900 games? I guess. It seems more like your idea of a bunch and mine are different. 

obviously i didnt go back and look through all 900+ games, lets be reasonable. How many exclusives did Gamecube have out of 600+ games?

Over 100. Even more if we include timed exclusives. 

Around the Network

bigtakilla said:
zorg1000 said:

obviously i didnt go back and look through all 900+ games, lets be reasonable. How many exclusives did Gamecube have out of 600+ games?

i looked it up and Xbox had 63, so you were wrong about it having "almost no exclusives".

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
bigtakilla said:

i looked it up and Xbox had 63, so you were wrong about it having "almost no exclusives".

Fair enough, maybe a bit of exaggeration on my part. But by far the least. 

2016 - Wii U hardware sales will be completely dead by end of this year and I can't see Nintendo wanting sub 1k sales for most weeks in Japan for a full year.

Around the Network

Can you add me to the list of 2017? lol.

2016. Q1 2017 the latest, if AMD can't deliver on time.

I still think it'll come 2016.

Darwinianevolution said:

Version 1.2 of the poster here.

I put some of the avatars on the characters (there are four characterss left for that ;) ) and included the recent users. Like I said, if any of you have any problem with it (it's not on the poster, is on the wrong side, or anything like that) please let me know.

Can I be ScarJo ? I think that Samus and Black Widow fit pretty well together (also she's one of my favourite actresses)