By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Greatest April Fools in VGchartz history!

Tagged games:

What took you so long?

! 6 50.00%

Kojimaaaaa! 1 8.33%

You're pretty good :) 2 16.67%

You played us like a damn fiddle! 3 25.00%

Total:12

Theprof00
Let's break it down,
Theprof 00
The pr o f 00
The proof O
Proof = Source
O= Original

Yes, I am TheSource , the original.
I trolled this website with three alts, each one liking a different side

Theprophet, my xbox-fanboy account, which was banned because I was found out, my attempts were too obvious because I found it hard to pretend I liked xbox.
TheRealMaf00, which was my "I like everything account" that primarily trolled liberals because I thought it was funny
And Theprof00, my playstation fanboy account.

Now you all know.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ I suggest you move quick, DEAD! :P

How can he move if he's dead?

Gas build up. Harry Potter even made a movie about it and everything.

https://m.popkey.co/cedcc1/eLw7m.gif

theprof00 said:

Theprof00
Let's break it down,
Theprof 00
The pr o f 00
The proof O
Proof = Source
O= Original

Yes, I am TheSource , the original.
I trolled this website with three alts, each one liking a different side

Theprophet, my xbox-fanboy account, which was banned because I was found out, my attempts were too obvious because I found it hard to pretend I liked xbox.
TheRealMaf00, which was my "I like everything account" that primarily trolled liberals because I thought it was funny
And Theprof00, my playstation fanboy account.

Now you all know.

Theprof00

lets break it down 

The prof00

break it down further 

The poof! 

haha you ain't got no muscles :P

Le shocked face.

2-3 people came back from the dead as well, though I imagine it was legit as to why they came back.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Thiswould have been a neat reveal three months ago, but by now the story has been out for a long time.

Game of Thrones 2.0

The best plot-twist would be if you actually were a flamingweazel alt, and you played/are playing the mods like a fiddle

Chazore said:

Le shocked face.

2-3 people came back from the dead as well, though I imagine it was legit as to why they came back.

in fairness when you finally copped on you weren't very happy haha. now at least you know i wasn't actually permabanned so you can stop bringing that up in any future debates :) 

Teeqoz said:
The best plot-twist would be if you actually were a flamingweazel alt, and you played/are playing the mods like a fiddle

please. do you think i'd slip up and let them see my old ip? well i'd have to move back to brazil so it ain't happeneing ;)

better plot twist is smeags is flaming weasel. i was just drawing attention away from him. and the real truth is i am also him.