By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Greatest April Fools in VGchartz history!

Tagged games:

What took you so long?

! 6 50.00%

Kojimaaaaa! 1 8.33%

You're pretty good :) 2 16.67%

You played us like a damn fiddle! 3 25.00%

Total:12
OneKartVita said:
barneystinson69 said:

I didn't know. I MADE RETURNING ALTS COOL!!!! Now I'm just forgotten...

Also, no offense, but I hated Kerotan and Flamingweizle. Especially since we where in two different factions, we fought alot. And I ended up getting banned at least once because of you. Still nice to have you around, I miss ethomaz...

Yeah we fought a lot but I always won!  Most of your bans were from me reporting all your spam posts lol.  Even after I was perma'd I had an account I used to communicate with smeags and I regularly reported you and got you banned until perma'd.  

I feel sorry though because I missed super666 lol.  You're just not the same anymore xD

I can't be that way, its too soon...

The bans will wait till E3.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
OneKartVita said:

Yeah we fought a lot but I always won!  Most of your bans were from me reporting all your spam posts lol.  Even after I was perma'd I had an account I used to communicate with smeags and I regularly reported you and got you banned until perma'd.  

I feel sorry though because I missed super666 lol.  You're just not the same anymore xD

I can't be that way, its too soon...

The bans will wait till E3.

Lol so you're going to try get banned anyway?  SMH

I feel free :)

Welcome back!

[] [] [] {} [] 

Yoy don´t say...

Around the Network

._.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

spurgeonryan said:
So how many alts have you had over the past two years?

well considering i'm flamingweasel, zero, pezus, kerotan and toastboy quite a lot!