By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Greatest April Fools in VGchartz history!

Tagged games:

What took you so long?

! 6 50.00%

Kojimaaaaa! 1 8.33%

You're pretty good :) 2 16.67%

You played us like a damn fiddle! 3 25.00%

Total:12
StarOcean said:
OneKartVita said:

For months after many many users didn't know.  Used to get many mentions on the comg thread long after I was gone. 

Miguel told me you were Kerotan a while back XD

Yeah and that's the point.  Back when me and smeags pulled this off only a small handful suspected.  99% of the site didn't. I know many found out recently,  mixture of smeags telling the new mods when I wanted to make my OneKartVita account and others copped on because I wasn't bothered changing my posting style or the threads I liked to visit. 

Around the Network
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

DEAD ORIGINAL

Let's break it down. 

"ORIGINAL" and "DEAD" 

Lets break it down further!

"ORIGINAL" and "DEAD" (ORIGINAL =Wii U )

And lets break it down one more time!!

"Wii U" "DEAD" 

I might just ban you for admitting you're an alt account.

Unless of course, you PM me all the details. Then you'll have ban protection.

Carl2291 said:
DEAD_ORIGINAL said:

DEAD ORIGINAL

Let's break it down. 

"ORIGINAL" and "DEAD" 

Lets break it down further!

"ORIGINAL" and "DEAD" (ORIGINAL =Wii U )

And lets break it down one more time!!

"Wii U" "DEAD" 

I might just ban you for admitting you're an alt account.

Unless of course, you PM me all the details. Then you'll have ban protection.

I am an Alt..er bless u kind sir.

iceland said:
This would've been pretty cool if everyone didn't already know xD

I didn't know. I MADE RETURNING ALTS COOL!!!! Now I'm just forgotten...

Also, no offense, but I hated Kerotan and Flamingweizle. Especially since we where in two different factions, we fought alot. And I ended up getting banned at least once because of you. Still nice to have you around, I miss ethomaz...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

iceland said:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Omg 

barneystinson69 said:
iceland said:

I didn't know. I MADE RETURNING ALTS COOL!!!! Now I'm just forgotten...

Also, no offense, but I hated Kerotan and Flamingweizle. Especially since we where in two different factions, we fought alot. And I ended up getting banned at least once because of you. Still nice to have you around, I miss ethomaz...

Yeah we fought a lot but I always won!  Most of your bans were from me reporting all your spam posts lol.  Even after I was perma'd I had an account I used to communicate with smeags and I regularly reported you and got you banned until perma'd.  

I feel sorry though because I missed super666 lol.  You're just not the same anymore xD

Miguel_Zorro said:
Anyways, since I told you I didn't want you to do this around April Fool's Day and you said "sure" and then did it anyways, I'm going to go ahead and ban this account today. I'll see you back as Kerotan in a week.

You told me kerotan couldn't come back.  You didn't say I couldn't tell people the truth and no better time than than the anniversary.  Plus it's the day silly stuff goes so why have drama on a regular day next week?  

RELEASE THE KEROTAN!!! 

BraLoD said:
Sadly we already know.

But not at the time this joke took place.  It was never intended to be an April fools 2016. it was last year's joke and it worked a treat back then. 

Miguel_Zorro said:
OneKartVita said:

You told me kerotan couldn't come back.  You didn't say I couldn't tell people the truth and no better time than than the anniversary.  Plus it's the day silly stuff goes so why have drama on a regular day next week?  

RELEASE THE KEROTAN!!! 

Because us mods deserve to have some fun too.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=would+somebody+please+think+of+the+mods&client=ms-android-h3g-ie&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN6Njq_u3LAhUI7Q4KHWMzCSQQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=Z1T0s8RoVxMBnM%3A