By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo now Live in North America and Europe!

Checking it out right now... It seems all eShop purchases (and download codes) made from both the Wii U and 3DS are all easily available to see now on your nintendo account. It feels a lot more succinct!

I have 410 platinum points as of now (:

Around the Network

nice.... looking for flipnote now

Switch!!!

just did - so easy

Switch!!!

Wyrdness said:
Anyone who has registered will get Flipnote Studio 3D as a reward.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-software/Flipnote-Studio-3D-763095.html

Great :)

That's great. Just imagine this but with an achievement system for all of the future NX games. A meaningful reward system. I'm in! Also, discounts are great, if you spend 80 euros on the eShop, you'll get a 40% discount on Splatoon or Wondeful 101.

Do you know how to access the eShop website?

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
That's great. Just imagine this but with an achievement system for all of the future NX games. A meaningful reward system. I'm in! Also, discounts are great, if you spend 80 euros on the eShop, you'll get a 40% discount on Splatoon or Wondeful 101.

Yes, it's awesome! And it's just the beginning. I'm sure there will be more great discounts for other games in the future ;)

Volterra_90 said:

Do you know how to access the eShop website?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191656

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TH-Work said:
Volterra_90 said:

Yes, it's awesome! And it's just the beginning. I'm sure there will be more great discounts for other games in the future ;)

Yeah! That's the way to go. I really wanted a reward system which actually gives you some benefits. Not just: "oh, look, I have a trophy!". I think Nintendo is going in the right direction. Let's hope they don't screw up in the future!

cannot see the difference between platinum and gold coins.... maybe once miitomo will be live in the UK... still nothing on androids.

Switch!!!

Okay, so the golden coins are from eShop purchase, silver ones come from Miiverse and other websites/accounts, and the Miitomo coins come from Miitomo. But what does each one give us?

Also, got Flipnote, yay.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.