By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo now Live in North America and Europe!

http://my.nintendo.com/

Let's Go :)

Around the Network

Yup just did all that registration work and so on. Really cool, but Miitomo isnt available in my country yet :( god DAMMIT NINTNEDO

I really like the website. Very Nintendo-like. I have now 300 Platinum points, and I really want to reach 1000 to get that Zelda Picross! :). Now, when Miitomo is in, I could easily get 400 points to a total of 670. I think I could manage to get the game this week.

Didn't understand why you had to spend 50 coins to get the boxes, but it is a cool way to show you how to redeem stuff.
Fun little site they made, and it's cool you get daily coins too (plus weekly Miiverse logins), reminds me of the old Club Nintendo.
I wonder if coins continue to have an expiration date.

There's a mission to link your Nintendo account with Miitomo, but Miitomo is still MIA (although preregistration has ended).

EDIT: Tried to get the exclusive Flipnote Studio 3D... but it didn't work (got no 3DS).
Apparently we have web eShop access in Europe too!!!

You can also see all your eShop movements with your Nintendo account.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Just signed up. This is cool. Get free games and discounts by just doing stuff you do regularly anyway:)

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Didn't understand why you had to spend 50 coins to get the boxes, but it is a cool way to show you how to redeem stuff.
Cool little site they made, and it's cool you get daily coins too, reminds me of the old Club Nintendo.
I wonder if coins continue to have an expiration date.

There's a mission to link your Nintendo account with Miitomo, but Miitomo is still MIA (although preregistration has ended).

EDIT: Tried to get the exclusive Flipnote Studio 3D... but it didn't work (got no 3DS).
Apparently we have web eShop access in Europe too!!!

You can also see all your eShop movements with your Nintendo account.

Do you have linked your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account?

Cool, checking it out now!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

TH-Work said:
TomaTito said:

Yeah, but you need to own a 3DS (or 2DS), which I don't.

No worries, nothing lost, I was just wondering if you could own it digitally without owning the hardware.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
TH-Work said:

Yeah, but you need to own a 3DS (or 2DS), which I don't.

No worries, nothing lost, I was just wondering if you could own it digitally without owning the hardware.

Ok :)

Anyone who has registered will get Flipnote Studio 3D as a reward.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-software/Flipnote-Studio-3D-763095.html