By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombi Free on PS4 in April (PS PLUS)

Tagged games:

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/263739/playstation-plus-games-for-april-announced/?expand_comment=515003&#comment_515003

The highly rated zombie action game will be free for all us ps plus members.  This is awesome.  I'd not be bothered buying this because I've enough to play as it is but it's great being able to get it free.  excellent news :)

Around the Network

I wouldn't call 71 metacritic 'highly rated'.

Bloodborne is highly rated, either way it'll be interesting to try it out.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Its not highly rated..... and the Wii U version is better, if you really want the full experience

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Cool. I'll give it a download. The WiiU game was pretty intense. Always meant to buy it but never did. Only played the demo.

I guess that's nice? Wasn't a fan of the Wii U game personally (though I didn't play much of it).

Around the Network

Nice, it's actually one of the best exclusive this gen.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ArchangelMadzz said:
I wouldn't call 71 metacritic 'highly rated'.

Bloodborne is highly rated, either way it'll be interesting to try it out.

In fairness everybody who played it on the Wii U said it was a must play.  

I wouldn't exactly call it 'highly-rated' although I did like some of the interesting uses of the GamePad. I'm not sure it has the same impact as a PS4/XB1 game without those features, but I do think that despite some flaws, it had a pretty good atmosphere for a survival horror. At least as a PS+ game some new people might get to enjoy it.

Even if it's free, is it worth to try this game? I've heard it was a bit lackluster.

I platinum it already. I recommend it for those that are trophy hunter. The only challenging trophy is beating the game without dying.