By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombi Free on PS4 in April (PS PLUS)

Tagged games:

Angelv577 said:
I platinum it already. I recommend it for those that are trophy hunter. The only challenging trophy is beating the game without dying.

I think it's an awesome challenge to beat the final sequence. 

Around the Network
snyps said:
Angelv577 said:
I platinum it already. I recommend it for those that are trophy hunter. The only challenging trophy is beating the game without dying.

It is.  It had my heart shaking the whole playthrough.

Anyone tried this yet?

I liked it. It has some flaws, and lacks some polish, but it was really nerve-wracking, and it's a proper survival game. You're going to be always low on ammo, you can't take down more than 2/3 zombies at once, and you'll run a lot XD.

Played the WiiU version. This one of the best survival horrors ever created. So intense, so low on resources, and you are so weak.. Lots of original ideas, awesome use of gamepad. Must play for enthusiast of true old school survival horror. 9/10.

Around the Network

It's a pretty solid game. I wish they had put more effort into the port though, in particular with the frame rate.

This is a watered down version of the game, they took things out and made things brighter and lost its feel.

This game was great on WiiU. Won't play ps4 version I doubt as already completed it.

Nautilus said:
Its not highly rated..... and the Wii U version is better, if you really want the full experience

PS4 version has better graphics.

Its missing that dirty filter lense effect though.

Angelv577 said:
snyps said:

It is.  It had my heart shaking the whole playthrough.

spoiler    I've made it to within 100 feet of the helicopter twice before being taken down ....   I loved the game, scariest game I'd played since the original resident evil