By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zombi Free on PS4 in April (PS PLUS)

Tagged games:

Man I thoroughly enjoyed this game on Wii U. The lack of resources and constant fear of enemies had my nerves on edge always.
The gamepad was definitely a fun mechanic. It's certainly worth a shot for free even if PS4 lacks the gamepad with it.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

PS4 version has better graphics.

Its missing that dirty filter lense effect though.

I think he meant better in terms of gameplay, considering the gamepad was integral to the experience on the Wii U.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
JRPGfan said:

I think he meant better in terms of gameplay, considering the gamepad was integral to the experience on the Wii U.

Does the game support cross game chat on the Wii U or in game chat? 

Kerotan said:
Skullwaker said:

Does the game support cross game chat on the Wii U or in game chat? 

It has cross couch chat on Wii U.

Skullwaker said:
JRPGfan said:

Yeah, this is what I meant

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The demo was too scary for me on WiiU. I'm going to download this on PS4 but I doubt I ever play it.

My stepdaughter has been playing this and says it's pretty scary and good.

Already downloaded and played it some. I like it because it has more of an emphasis on scaring you/survival versus having a flood of enemies trying to rush you. Resident evil has lost a lot of it's charm.