By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Regrets?

Yes and bad mistakes- Ive made a few :-) 49 35.25%

Yes too many 15 10.79%

No regrets they don't work they only hurt! 75 53.96%

Total:139

my ps3

Around the Network

Nothing really as I have enjoyed every gaming console I've bought. Maybe in hind sight there was a few I got that didn't stay on the market as long as i'd like such as the Dreamcast. Now the Virtual Boy might be a contender but it was bought after it had done went into the bargain bin so no big money was wasted there.

mountaindewslave said:
COKTOE said:
The launch Game Boy Advance....What a piece of shit. Unless I was directly under the sun, I had to assume I was playing a game based purely off of conjecture. I was able to enjoy Fire Emblem by playing it on the DS and DS Lite, but that was as close as I got to enjoying anything GBA related. Never bought a GBA SP. Sold it in the "classifieds" in something called "the newspaper" a few months later.

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed if you purchased a GBA and assumed it be backlit or whatever in 2003, considering EVERY single Gameboy iteration before had been the exact same.

seems like a common trend here is people buying things with literally NO research or investigation. you're basically guranteeing yourself disappointment if you purchase things without knowing what you're getting in advance. its not a pair of pants, these are hundreds of $$$ systems and its up to you to do your fair diligence in advance

Yeah. Silly me for assuming I would be able to, ya know, see the screen. I must be pretty stoopid. And it came out in 2001. I bought it on launch day. I took the knowledge I had on the system, gathered mostly from magazines, and bought it. There wasn't nearly the amount of easily obtainable information in 2001 as there is now. Get off your high horse.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

3DS and Vita. Both bought Day 1. Even got the New Nintendo 3DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

The PS4 just like a week before the PS4.5 rumor came out. I really have bad luck.

The PS3 (kinda). Some of the games I bought it for ended up being disappointing, for example Tales of Xillia/2. Tales of Graces f would have also been disappointing if it wasn't for the great combat system.

Around the Network

no regrets.

To be honest, I don't regret buying any game system ever.

If anything, I regret NOT buying a lot of systems when I had the chance. I'd love to have an O.G. Sega Master System, Virtual Boy, 64DD, Atari 2600, Game Gear, Genesis, etc. etc.

I love having game systems they all have their own unique personality.

I have a semi-regret with my PS3. I barely used it because at the time I wasn't very interested in the games it had to offer. I only bought it because 9 year old me thought it still had Crash Bandicoot games like the PS1 did. I was wrong. But today I now realize how the backwards compatibility allows me to play old relics in the PS 1-3 libraries. So one day I'm gonna scoop up some of the greatest games in that time span and go all out! Also since I barely used it it still works well and is in good condition. So yeah, in retrospect i'm glad I have it!

I regret buying a Wii U... Honestly my wife bought it but no one ever plays it i think its seen less than 24 hours of use the entire time weve had it which has been about a year and a half now...

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Another regret I forgot about was the Nintendo Wii. The games were very meh imo. Cool concept, bad execution.