By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Regrets?

Yes and bad mistakes- Ive made a few :-) 49 35.25%

Yes too many 15 10.79%

No regrets they don't work they only hurt! 75 53.96%

Total:139
Goodnightmoon said:

I though I regret about the PSP. But then I learn how awesome was that console for emulation and i'm still using it :)

I also regret to buy the original GBA 3 months before the releasing of the SP model... but the console itself was amazing becuase its games, even if i needed a iluminated magnifier to play most of the time, that thing was too dark for its 32.000 colors.

I have a PSP for playing Pokémon. I'm not joking lol. It was a gift for my parents, but I really didn't enjoy it, but emulation was cool.

Around the Network

My 3DS, because I bought the original one with the innocent mind that they wouldn't make a XL version, and also because I rarely play it.

Oh, Wii U too. I guess my expectations for it were too high, so I felt really disappointed even though it has some great games =P

Vita TV is a bit regret, because I think it failed on what could have been one of the strongest things it could have done which is play netflix.

Just the Wii

Volterra_90 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I though I regret about the PSP. But then I learn how awesome was that console for emulation and i'm still using it :)

I also regret to buy the original GBA 3 months before the releasing of the SP model... but the console itself was amazing becuase its games, even if i needed a iluminated magnifier to play most of the time, that thing was too dark for its 32.000 colors.

I have a PSP for playing Pokémon. I'm not joking lol. It was a gift for my parents, but I really didn't enjoy it, but emulation was cool.

Similar. It was a gift and I was excited just to be dissapointed later with its actual games, I even thought about selling it. I did enjoyed some of its most original games like Patapon a lot though, but not enough to be happy with it.

However now I'm glad to have it because nowadays I use it to play Nes, Snes, Genesis, GB, GBA and Ps1 games, Is really usefull for that! Good hardware after all.

Around the Network

i regret buying a dreamcast

I regret getting a ps3.

I regret buying a gameboy, psp and xbox 360.
GB and PSP I bought to play Pokemon and MGS. I hate playing on portable devices and down the line I ended playing the same games on machines I find mroe comfortable.

As for the x360 I bought it early last gen but down the line I bought a PS3 because I like the exclusives. Too much redundancy with the x360 but ps3 had all the games I cared, so the 360 didn´t get much use.

PSP is phenomenal when it comes to being a emulation device.

I love all my systems. Whether they be from Nintendo or Sony to Xbox or Sega -I love them all. When I was disappointed in them that was my own fault. Like with the Wii U I bought it before it had games that really caught my attention. But no, I have no regrets with the consoles I own