NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Rayman should be on that list, especially when you have games like Pokken, sonic, NSMBU and Hyrule on the list..

Cant really decide, Couch play is strong in Nintendo games.

mZuzek said:
Smash.

It's Smash.

This

Mbolibombo said:
Rayman should be on that list, especially when you have games like Pokken, sonic, NSMBU and Hyrule on the list..

Cant really decide, Couch play is strong in Nintendo games.

VGChartz only allows for 10 poll options.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

I'm torn between ZombiU (awesome assymetric gameplay where one player has to survive on the main screen while a rival deploys zombies using the Pad) and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. (5 player splitscreen races for the win)

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

3D World with 4 players was incredible fun.

Super_Boom said:
Gonna be an unpopular opinion, but whenever I bring my Wii U home for holidays, my family always want to play Game and Wario. There's this hilarious Pictionary type game where you draw something on the Gamepad, and everyone else has to guess...and everyone loves it. At the end, the game shows everyone's crappy doodles in an art museum, and it's absolutely hilarious.

That has been my family multiplayer minigame too.
Glad I took it as the digital bonus from MK8, since I can easily launch Sketch when needed.

For friends and family the winner is Nintendo Land. Plenty of options for everyone.
It was the only game I owned during Xmas launch which we played hours and hours... mainly Zelda Battle Quest.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

curl-6 said:

What's your top pick, and why?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is probably the most complete experience online on WiiU.

curl-6 said:

What's your top pick, and why?

It's a damn shame Rayman Legends is not on this list!

I'd still say Smash though. Rayman being #2. Conventionally, we'd say Mario 3D World or NSMBU "should" be better than Rayman - but after several hours of play testing with 1-3 children under the age of 6, Rayman is better than both those Mario games in this area. Trust me.

What both games (Smash and Rayman) have in common: I have fun playing them in local multiplayer regardless of the age or skill level of the person I'm playing against. Coincidentally, they both allow a large number of people to participate at once.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016