By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman Vs Superman is at 872.66 million WW- Final update, with some DVD/Blu-Ray sale charts

Rating?

10 2 6.67%

9 3 10.00%

8 9 30.00%

7 3 10.00%

6 3 10.00%

5 1 3.33%

4 3 10.00%

3 2 6.67%

2-1 2 6.67%

See results 2 6.67%

Total:30
Mirson said:
Aerys said:

Thanks dumb reviews.

The world is doomed if a bad movie like Avengers 2 does more.

Don't blame just the critics. It's getting a polarizing reception from the audience as well. I heard more positive reception for Age of Ultron than this movie.

And don't bring up the IMDB score. BvS had a 9.6 score before it even came out. 

I dont care about the audience when you see what most people thought about Watchmen. Sorry but peopel who like Age Of Ultron are not qualified to talk about super heroe movie.

There are many people thinking COD is the best FPS of last generation, does that make it true ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

OMG guys !! Cut scene from the movie which what looks like Darkseid lieutenant !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

huge batman fan here and I can't wait to see it. But here in our theatres the big box movies have 40 mins of previews so I gotta wait till the movie is not popular and then go see it so I can come only 10 min before show time and still get decent seats.

Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll see it. Now back to batman black mirror.

It has one of the worst plots ever concieved and. Its Cinemascore is a B so expect a decrease in box office on the coming weeks. Also the movie released Worldwide, basicaly no other blockbuster does that, they generaly have a somewhat staggered release, so BvS first weak numbers are somewhat bloated.

The movie does put Batman and Superman, the two most famous heroes on the planet, as it centerpiece so a big box office was always asured, the question is how smaler than it couldve been will it end up being considering the movie is actualy basic a DC version of transformers, no plot with some cool action scenes.

DakonBlackblade said:

It has one of the worst plots ever concieved and. Its Cinemascore is a B so expect a decrease in box office on the coming weeks. Also the movie released Worldwide, basicaly no other blockbuster does that, they generaly have a somewhat staggered release, so BvS first weak numbers are somewhat bloated.

You obviously never saw or dont remember marvel movies.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
DakonBlackblade said:

You obviously never saw or dont remember marvel movies.

No dude youre mixing things up, Marvel movies have well presented yet simple plots. This movie has a retarded plot wich tries to tell 10 different stories at the same time, do not connect any of them, completly misses the mark at both Batman and Superman characterization and presents the JL trough the equivalent of youtube videos on computer folders that have the heroes simbles slapped on for some reason. And Im not even gona comment on the shody edittitng (or I will), wich reminds you every scene you are watching a movie, scenes just end abruptly and a new one that don't realy have a conection with the one that just ended starts.

@Op - 7.5 user ratting on IMDB is actualy realy bad, the movie started at 9.2 because it had well over 10k 10 star ratings from ppl that hadn't even seen the movie, so the score is bloated. This happens to every popular movie on IMDB, you should expect this movie to have a final score (after the theater run is over and it released in DVD and all) of about 6.5-7 tops. Vier scor eon rotten tomatoe sis the same deal it is 73% rigth now (wich is far from good btw, its just OK) after having started from a 98% score that was fuelled by around 5k reviews cast before the movie had even released that gave it a 5 out of 5.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Runa216 said:

what?  Those same reviewers who love the Daredevil and Jessica Jones shows? What about The Dark Knight?  

Maybe they just don't like bad movies.  Man of Steel and Batman V Superman are both bad movies, exercises in style over substance and poor excuses in worldbuilding.  This one tried to shoehorn in Justice League cameos and did it worse than Sinister Six building in The amazing Spider Man 2. 

I gave them my money.  I enjoyed the action scenes, but this movie was bad.  Stop pretending there's some sort of bias against DC.  If there was, then critics would have hated The Dark Knight.  

Loved man of steel, great movie.

Really?  Superman was lifeless and hateful.  He was violent and spiteful.  He had no hope, and the story was a joke.  

I like Zack Snyder for his visual directing style (and I think when he's directly adapting a comic like Watchmen or 300, he's really good), but he is notorious for Style over Substance, and this movie misses virtually every mark.  There are only two good things about this movie:  The action and Batfleck.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Loved man of steel, great movie.

Really?  Superman was lifeless and hateful.  He was violent and spiteful.  He had no hope, and the story was a joke.  

I like Zack Snyder for his visual directing style (and I think when he's directly adapting a comic like Watchmen or 300, he's really good), but he is notorious for Style over Substance, and this movie misses virtually every mark.  There are only two good things about this movie:  The action and Batfleck.

This is potencialized 10 fold on BvS. Superma is depressive as fuck and ppl kinda hates on him or want to hate on him for everything. Realy nothing like the actual Superman at all. I think DC might be setting up Injustice on the movies, wich would explain why they are trying so hard to make everyone hate Supes.

Why do I have the feeling that the most vocally hate hier are from people that haven't whatched the movie?

Dark_Feanor said:
Why do I have the feeling that the most vocally hate hier are from people that haven't whatched the movie?

I watched it yesterday, and I realy wanted to love it but its just a realy, realy badly constructed movie from a plot and script point of view. My father wich is a 60 years old man that likes Super Heros stories, even tough he does not read comics he still tries to keep himself informed about what ahppens on the DC and Marvel universes and watch the movies and stuf, was so sad after the movie it broke my heart. That was the final nail in this movies coffin for me, its like he had watched two ppl he realy liked getting murdered in front of him, he complained to me that I "made him watch the movie" (wich was jsut him in denial cause he bought the tickets even before I could hehe) and that I told him it was gona be a great movie (wich I did but I hopped it would so I was honest).