I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

One Piece 838

It really proves that the Straw Hats at least on their own can't take out the Yonkou's if Luffy is having a hard time just defeating one of Big Mom's men even with his gear fourth and this is really giving me the feeling that if anything the big bad of this arc is Sanji's dad and Big mom might not be defated in this arc.

My Hero Academia 105

It looks like we getting another girl in Dekubowl at this rate but Urakara gained some massive points since this chapter confirms that Deku basically knows every about her XD. But in all seriousness we got nice some development for Deku with his detemination on how in order to protect people he can't let himself get hurt anymore and this is the curious to see how this shape shifter can fight back?

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

One Piece: Wow, Gear Fourth hasn't taken this guy down yet. I wonder how much longer Luffy can keep it up...I'm sure he has to have another trick up his sleeve.

Lots of other things in motion. Seems like the Vinsmokes have a super sentai theme. Sanji "Black"? 

And what's going on with Shanks? The Red-Hair pirates are at wedding in some ruins? Need to think about this...   

Hero Academia: Ahhh...it's cute how Deku knows Ochako so well. He's showing some real improvement too. I hope the real Ochako shows up next time...I want to see her be as awesome as Deku makes her out to be.

Sexy girl has morphing powers...this could be bad. Curious how he'll get out of this one. 

-----

Kinda late...but Gin being topical.

LOL i saw this posted on the Bleach subbreddit a few days ago and since i hear Gintama is in its final arc the thing Shinpechi is most worried about Jump isn't gonna be around much longer and apparently along with Toriko.

Jesus a lot of big Jump series are ending this year.

BraLoD said:
animegaming said:

One Piece 838

It really proves that the Straw Hats at least on their own can't take out the Yonkou's if Luffy is having a hard time just defeating one of Big Mom's men even with his gear fourth and this is really giving me the feeling that if anything the big bad of this arc is Sanji's dad and Big mom might not be defated in this arc.

My Hero Academia 105

It looks like we getting another girl in Dekubowl at this rate but Urakara gained some massive points since this chapter confirms that Deku basically knows every about her XD. But in all seriousness we got nice some development for Deku with his detemination on how in order to protect people he can't let himself get hurt anymore and this is the curious to see how this shape shifter can fight back?

About One Piece, there is no way a full fight against her is happening with less than half the crew on the island, that is not happening right now, they'll have to regroud first, so we might actually have Big Mom and Kaido battles very close to each other. But none right now, Luffy's likely going to have to awaken his akuma no mi before that.

Also there is the alianaces between Luffy and Law and the aliance between Kid and Hawkins which is likely gonna result in at least those 2 aliances teaming up and maybe even more of the supernova's the joining the those aliances to defeat Kaido and possibly Big Mom as well espically since Kid is currently captured by Kaido and Law and Luffy are planning on taking down Kaido.

Also we do have the possiblity the Jinbie joining the crew at the end of the arc which would help the Strawhats be even more prepared for when if its to take down Big Mom.

BraLoD said:
animegaming said:

Also there is the alianaces between Luffy and Law and the aliance between Kid and Hawkins which is likely gonna result in at least those 2 aliances teaming up and maybe even more of the supernova's the joining the those aliances to defeat Kaido and possibly Big Mom as well espically since Kid is currently captured by Kaido and Law and Luffy are planning on taking down Kaido.

Also we do have the possiblity the Jinbie joining the crew at the end of the arc which would help the Strawhats be even more prepared for when if its to take down Big Mom.

Yeah, Kid will be joining Luffy and Law against Kaido, but not against Big Mom.
They'll likely have to face the supposed Whitebeard son before that, though.

In a conversation with Pedro on one of the last chapters, when they were stuck on the sea with the ants, Luffy told Pedro that beating Kaido was "so far away in the future", which is Oda telling us that through him, so yeah... not happening anytime soon, 2018 at best.

Yeah we are likely at least few arcs away from getting anywhere to the big showdown with Kadio. Though now that i think about i could see Lufffy teaming up with Marco and some of the other former whitebeard pirates teaming up to take down Whitebeard's "son".

My theory on One Piece - So the way I see it it SEEMS as if Luffy is having a hard time against one of the crew from Big Moms. And I thought about something not sure if anyone else here has but I do not think Gear 4th is his final or most powerful form/move. If you notice in the flashbacks Raleigh was still on the Island when Luffy developed Gear 4th. So that means he developed in in the first half of his training time because Raleigh left before his training was over and even told him that he needed to come up with something other than Gear 4th because of how it taxes his body. Also when Luffy fought Don Flamingo he was already battle worn and torn so he would not have been able to use his full power anyway. So I think that he still has something up his sleeve I also think he is holding back kind of like he did when he fought Don Chinjao in the colosseum. SO while I do not think he will clash with Big Mom just yet I also think he hasn't shown his full strength yet and still has to "awaken" to get on a Yonkou level. But we shall see how this pans out!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Cloudman said:

That's cool to hear, I don't usually hear that when it comes to manga and anime adaptations. Currently I'm watching Yugioh, so I can start watching it after I finish that.

Nice :)  what yugioh series are you watching if you don't mind me asking?

I'm watching the original one, with Yugi and the gang. It's the only main one I like. GX and onward is when it got weird : S

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Shadow8 said:

Nice :)  what yugioh series are you watching if you don't mind me asking?

I'm watching the original one, with Yugi and the gang. It's the only main one I like. GX and onward is when it got weird : S

The original one was EASILY the best one! I watched GX but it did not have the same feel that the original had. I think it was the characters that made the original as good as it was. You just can't match a Yugi and Kaiba lol.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Cloudman said:

The original one was EASILY the best one! I watched GX but it did not have the same feel that the original had. I think it was the characters that made the original as good as it was. You just can't match a Yugi and Kaiba lol.

Yeah, I feel the same as well. Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, and Bakura were great characters, and the show felt more exciting with more at stake. GX just felt like a kid's show with little risk. It was better with the original x ) Plus I don't like how the game became more themed, like elemental heroes,destiny heroes/etc.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Yeah, I feel the same as well. Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, and Bakura were great characters, and the show felt more exciting with more at stake. GX just felt like a kid's show with little risk. It was better with the original x ) Plus I don't like how the game became more themed, like elemental heroes,destiny heroes/etc.

I 100% agree with you....even when there was a supposed huge danger it felt like ti was nothing at stake in GX....but in the original EVERY situationf elt like something HUGE was at stake lol. Heck I was just re-watching the battle city tournament the past few days and it is still as good as ever lol.

Cloudman said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I'll give you GX. The series is really slow, but the last 2 seasons of it were really intense. 5Ds has some of the best writing in the series. Zexal is extremely slow as well, but once Zexal II starts, it is amazing and xyz summoning is really cool. Arc V seems like the best one overall from what I've heard, although I'm still in zexal II so I wouldn't know, but I've seen some scenes from arc V like the new pendelum summoning and Yuya seems like an interesting MC. That being said I'd rate them

GX< Zexal<DM<5Ds<Zexal II

For all those OG series fans, there is a new movie with the original group coming that looks nice and am extremely excited for!