I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Cloudman said:

But yeah, great so far. Also, how the hell does Poliwhirl evolve without a waterstone?!

I guess from being dunked in the water like that and it's will-power to save Red was enough to substitute? : p

Around the Network

Cloudman said:

But yeah, great so far. Also, how the hell does Poliwhirl evolve without a waterstone?!

According to Bulbapedia, Vermillion Harbor apparently has traces of four evolutionary stones sitting at the bottom. Pretty damn convenient if you ask me. Certainly isn't that easy in the game...

---------------------------

Alright, manga update time.

Fairy Tail: RANDOM YURI

Erza's Mom (assuming still) is pretty OP. I hope Gajeel will need more than one chapter to beat her. Ugh I shouldn't joke about that. 

I hope Brandish reforms, I actually like her so far. 

Oh and random yuri.  

Seven Deadly Sins: OH SHIT

Well Meliodas is quite OP...but we already knew that. Not sure how he's going to deal with this situation. Does he have more absurd power to summon?

Also, I can't remember why are there 9 Commandments remaining. Escanor killed two of them, and Fraudrin was stated to be a stand-in for Gowther. Who else is there?  

I'll give thoughts on Pokemon Adventures in the next post. Easier for Platty to sort that way.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

So a few days ago I started reading manga for the first time, decided to start with some yuri/shoujo ai, finished reading some like Girl Friends and Prism, started reading some others like Tamen de Gushi, Yuri Yuri and Yagate Kimi ni Naru.

My favorite one so far is Citrus, really love the pace, characters are nice, love the art, cannot wait for more chapters.

Super_Boom said:

Cloudman said:

According to Bulbapedia, Vermillion Harbor apparently has traces of four evolutionary stones sitting at the bottom. Pretty damn convenient if you ask me. Certainly isn't that easy in the game...

Oh yeah, how very convenient indeed >_>

Does that mean poliwhirl went swimming at the bottom all this time? And how would he even know about stone properties at the bottom of the ocean..??

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Pokerman Advenchers Thoughts Volume 2 (First Half)

Been reading through this a bit slowly...I blame an evil blue man for getting me hooked on Madoka. 

Volume 2 is a lot better than Volume 1...at least in my opinion. Volume 1 ends with Koga being a dick and trying to kill Red and Green for climbing the tower. Green's Charmeleon kills his Arbok...which caught me off guard. I don't think I've even seen a Pokemon die. I wonder if they all go to a big PC in the sky. 

Anyways, V2 has a strong start, introducing new heroine, Blue. Her design is basically that of the female trainer in Fire Red/Leaf Greed, and so I was expecting a bland female version of Red. Fortunately...I was wrong. Blue starts off a bit rough around the edges, using her cute looks to con trainers on their journey into buying pointless items. She and Red eventually clash, she tricks him again, and he ends up teaming up with her against Team Rocket, who seem to be much more serious in the manga. They're apparently reconstructing Mewtwo....which seems bad. I saw the movie I know what he does.  

Anyways, Red and Blue eventually part...but on good terms. Not gonna lie...I like Blue more than Misty so far. If she comes back, I wouldn't mind them hooking up. Have some purple babies.  

After that, there was a short arc revolving around an Eevee with the power to evolve and devolve into all his Gen 1 evolutions, and Red having to catch it for Erika. It seems like he doesn't have the badge from her gym yet, but he's gotten himself involved with a group that seems anti-Team Rocket. I guess the gym leaders are split on this. So far, Brock, Misty, and Erica are good, while Surge, Koga, and Giovanni are bad (presumably). I'm pretty sure Blaine was helping them reconstruct Mewtwo...so that just leaves Sabrina...who showed up in the last chapter I read.  

That's all for now. I'll update more in a few days.

Around the Network

Bump for Jump!

One Piece: Hmm...interesting...

YOU THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A SPOILER HERE BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!  

Bleach: So much powah.

Ychwach doing his Emperor impression while Ichigo shows off his power finally. These chapters always seem so short.

The scene with Rukia and Renji meeting Toshiro-san was hilarious though.  

Hunter x Hunter: Because who doesn't orgasm in the middle of a fight?

Note to self...don't ever go to one of these tournaments. 

Hisoka using his keikaku while Chrollo sees through his keikaku but really Hisoka planned his keikaku for Chrollo to see through his own keikaku-seeing keikaku.

But seriously...I wonder how this will end. Can Chrollo can take a hit like that?  

Nisekoi: heavy breathing

Nice...Raku's mom is totally on Team Chitoge. >D

Shu is being a top boy...asking just the right questions. This whole sequence points out what this manga is really about. I'm a big of fan of this type of theme in romance...love should always be about comfort, not just attraction. This whole sequence reminded me of the recent Majikoi arc...which I think I'll have to re-read now..hehe.

Frick, this really is ending soon. I've been ready for it...but it's stil hard, since I'm so attached to this manga. But hey, at least Marika is back! Looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up.  

Nisekoi 216:

Yea, This chapter alone confirmed why Onodera is best girl, She is there caring about Chitoge who is only caring about "Am I the promised girl? Am I the chosen 1?" Like seriously, At this point Onodera's friendship is WASTED on her. Everything she has done in these last few chapters has been god awful, cowardice and selfish and everything Onodera has done is be selfless. All she is thinking about is herself at this point.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:

Nisekoi 216:

Yea, This chapter alone confirmed why Onodera is best girl, She is there caring about Chitoge who is only caring about "Am I the promised girl? Am I the chosen 1?" Like seriously, At this point Onodera's friendship is WASTED on her. Everything she has done in these last few chapters has been god awful, cowardice and selfish and everything Onodera has done is be selfless. All she is thinking about is herself at this point.

Nisekoi 217:

Oh yipee -_- Promised girl is pretty much confirmed to not be the blonde, but Raku has decided who he wants to confess to (obviously not gonna be onodera cause he spends most of this time with the bimbo so of course when he thinks of things like that he's going to think of her first. Its not about love in that case if you ask me its more about who he has been spending more time with and unfairly that goes to the bimbo. Of course its nisekoi, you really can't expect better especially after chapter 50.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I blitzed through Yotsubato and now I'm sad.  I wish it could go on forever.  Yotsuba's smile is so soothing.  I really love the characters, too.  The mangaka is so good at making each character feel unique and true to themselves.  

Her reactions are the best.

I stumbled over a pretty darn good action manga named Sengoku Youko.  It's about a female youkai who wants to protect humans and youkai both, a young male youkai with great fighting power who hates humans, and a tag-a-long ronin who lacks power and skill.  Under the direction of the female youkai, they help those in need, but end up being hunted by a powerful sect of youkai-slaying monks who will do anything in order to meet their goals, plowing over the lives of humans and monsters both.

I'm starting to believe that there is a lot of great stuff out there that doesn't get talked about much because they're not in one of the big magazines.