Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

Jumpy Jump

One Piece: K-k-kissu?!?!

Luffy's first mouth-to-mouth is with Sanji's sexy sister. I hope Sanji finds out soon...that will be hilarious.

The Vinsmokes seem cool. Little brother seems like a dick, but he has the same mannerisms as Sanji, which is amusing. It seems the Germa 66 are both an assassin's guild and a nation...so Sanji is technically royalty. The Mr. Prince name really was foreshadowing. Damn Oda...you and your Chekhovian guns.

ALSO JINBE IS BACK HELL YES! HYPE!  

Bleach: Happy Father's Day!

Last page was the most redeeming part. Was hoping we'd see Ryuken and Isshin again. I think Mangatown was missing a few pages before Ishida talked to Hashwadlt, but I didn't really care enough to look elsewhere. I hope this starts to pick up.  

Edit: I totally noticed the rain panels now. Brace yourself shippers...Ichi/Ruki incoming (I honestly don't care about ships very much in this manga surprisingly)  

Hunter x Hunter: How to get a-head in Heaven's Arena 

God damn the walls of text. 

This fight is intense...just when you think it's over one of them pulls another trick out of their hat. Hisoka is the MC this fight...but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in this manga. Gosh the crowd should just leave already. All you do is die.  

Nisekoi: One Shot Hype!

YOU THOUGHT THIS MANGA WAS ENDING BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR ME, CLAUDO.

The joke is that Claude shares a voice actor with the Swag Vampire Lord in the anime.

It seems like the one-shot plot is going to happen to some extent, I figured Claude would need to be addressed at some point. He's the closest thing this manga has to a central antagonist. I hope he gets his ass kicked, he's ruined Chitoge's life for way too long. I hope Adelt fires him...but it's more likely he'll get a firm scolding later. He's gonna have to let Ojou go at some point.

Raku's reactions seem to confirm who he chose already...but I'll hold my tongue until it's official.

Finally...someone on Reddit had a theory about the keys, and how Yui's would turn out to be a star. Turns out he was right. The reason being was that Romeo and Juliet is constantly being mentioned..and a line from the play actually echoes the four key designs. Star (Yui-Star) Crossed (Onodera-Cross) lovers (Marika-heart) meet at Night (Chitoge-Moon). Curious how this is going to play out...  

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Okay, I'm behind on updating the thread, but I'm back from a vacation, so I'll try to update things and change some visuals here and there. Some things may take time though, due to my picky nature. Anyways, I'll be trying to get things back up to date now.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Also, I have a new manga to recommend. It's only got a few chapters, so I won't put it up for the month, but I really enjoy it. It's called Only Sense Online, and it's about a guy who is talked into play an MMORPG with his 2 sisters. This game has you picking 'senses' or skills which give your character abilities, such as weapon proficieny, magic, elements, crafting, and so on, and you can have up to 10 of them. The MC chooses the uncommonly picked ones and tries to set up a support class. However, the senses he picked are frowned upon as being useless and he is ridiculed by it by his sisters and friends. Heck, almost everyone does.  Also, his character model was made into a girl for.... unkown reasons? Apparently, if you don't modify your character model, the game makes it more feminine. Also, I think the little sister says you can't play as the opposite gender in the game, but that is clearly wrong, as his friend is a guy in the game, as are other players? I dunno. It's minorly touched on and you kind of forget the MC is a girl in real life.

Anyways, I've enjoyed it and it's fun to see how the MC learns the skills he picked aren't as useless as others claim... except maybe Taming. He hasn't used that one at all, haha.

Anyways, you can check it out....if, you want...!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Also, I have a new manga to recommend. It's only got a few chapters, so I won't put it up for the month, but I really enjoy it. It's called Only Sense Online, and it's about a guy who is talked into play an MMORPG with his 2 sisters. This game has you picking 'senses' or skills which give your character abilities, such as weapon proficieny, magic, elements, crafting, and so on, and you can have up to 10 of them. The MC chooses the uncommonly picked ones and tries to set up a support class. However, the senses he picked are frowned upon as being useless and he is ridiculed by it by his sisters and friends. Heck, almost everyone does.  Also, his character model was made into a girl for.... unkown reasons? Apparently, if you don't modify your character model, the game makes it more feminine. Also, I think the little sister says you can't play as the opposite gender in the game, but that is clearly wrong, as his friend is a guy in the game, as are other players? I dunno. It's minorly touched on and you kind of forget the MC is a girl in real life.

Anyways, I've enjoyed it and it's fun to see how the MC learns the skills he picked aren't as useless as others claim... except maybe Taming. He hasn't used that one at all, haha.

I've only read chapter 1 but it was pretty good.  I'll read the rest later.

First, with the female character thing, I think it's saying that once the game has decided your sex, you can't switch.  My impression is that the camera scanned his body, determined him to be a girl (because he's feminine for a boy), so now if he started another character it would still be female.  Maybe.  The other possibility is that his character is a girl because his sister registered for him, but I'm not at all sure about that.

As for the Senses, I have a strong opinion about that.  I was an Alchemist in Ragnarok Online when it was an incomplete class.  It was SUPER hard to level, cost a lot of money at first, you could buy most of the things you could make in shops, and a lot of the stuff you could make required a lot of time and effort in gathering materials.  However, once I got her to level 92, she was a bloody beast when it came to guild wars.  By the time I got her skills up, she was making a lot of money.  She had little in the way of damage abilities but if you had money, her healing was unbeatable because of potion bonuses.  Best of all, she could throw acid vials which broke armor and defense.  I loved that character to death.  I used to get PMs because I broke so much armor.

So, yeah, I have some understanding here and I'm guessing a lot of those garbage skills won't be garbage at high levels.  Stuff like that happens a lot in MMOs.  I remember all the debates in WoW.  People would trash one skill, everyone would skip that skill, then one day someone would discover that it was actually fantastic in the right builds or that it scaled a lot better with high level gear.

Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:

Looks good I'll try it.

Awesome! Let me know what you think of it later!

pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

First, with the female character thing, I think it's saying that once the game has decided your sex, you can't switch.  My impression is that the camera scanned his body, determined him to be a girl (because he's feminine for a boy), so now if he started another character it would still be female.  Maybe.  The other possibility is that his character is a girl because his sister registered for him, but I'm not at all sure about that.

As for the Senses, I have a strong opinion about that.  I was an Alchemist in Ragnarok Online when it was an incomplete class.  It was SUPER hard to level, cost a lot of money at first, you could buy most of the things you could make in shops, and a lot of the stuff you could make required a lot of time and effort in gathering materials.  However, once I got her to level 92, she was a bloody beast when it came to guild wars.  By the time I got her skills up, she was making a lot of money.  She had little in the way of damage abilities but if you had money, her healing was unbeatable because of potion bonuses.  Best of all, she could throw acid vials which broke armor and defense.  I loved that character to death.  I used to get PMs because I broke so much armor.

So, yeah, I have some understanding here and I'm guessing a lot of those garbage skills won't be garbage at high levels.  Stuff like that happens a lot in MMOs.  I remember all the debates in WoW.  People would trash one skill, everyone would skip that skill, then one day someone would discover that it was actually fantastic in the right builds or that it scaled a lot better with high level gear.

Sweet! It's cool to know you've read a bit of this already. I figured it was a small title no one's heard of.

Yeah, on the girl thing, I read that part a few times and I was confused if the sister meant you can only play as girls in the game, or if that sentence was just translated wrongly. I dunno. That just really confused me after the MC's friend showed up and was a guy. It would be funny if the sister did make his character a girl as a joke.

Wow, your Alchemist character kinda sounds like what the MC is going through in the manga, except he/she isn't struggling as much to lvl up as your experience sounds like. I've never played an MMO, so I'm not familiar with any games that work like this manga, but I kinda would like to play one. It sounds pretty fun.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

pokoko said:

Sweet! It's cool to know you've read a bit of this already. I figured it was a small title no one's heard of.

Yeah, on the girl thing, I read that part a few times and I was confused if the sister meant you can only play as girls in the game, or if that sentence was just translated wrongly. I dunno. That just really confused me after the MC's friend showed up and was a guy. It would be funny if the sister did make his character a girl as a joke.

Wow, your Alchemist character kinda sounds like what the MC is going through in the manga, except he/she isn't struggling as much to lvl up as your experience sounds like. I've never played an MMO, so I'm not familiar with any games that work like this manga, but I kinda would like to play one. It sounds pretty fun.

I'm almost certain the mangaka had a very similar experience to mine.  Some classes/skills don't shine right away while others are great at first but get left behind as you level up.  Support classes, like a lot of healers, will level slowly if they're alone but when they partner with someone with damage skills, the leveling up rate for both will be greater than the sum of its parts.  A healer plus a mage, for instance, levels up crazy fast in almost all games, though many games require a "tank" for hard areas.  Not many people like to play support classes but they are in HIGH demand in guilds and for groups.  Some people will pay a support class to join them.

Games like Ragnarok Online are the type you read about in a lot of manga.  It's Korean but it's everywhere.  I played it a long time ago.  This was my Alchemist when she was little.  World of Warcraft is a lot different and not really something you see in manga/anime.

As far as leveling difficulty goes, though, it's because my build was for guild warfare.  All her points were in Vitality, which boosted HP but did nothing for offense.  She was a pure tank that used acid to break armor so that my guildmates could take down opponents.  She was pure support.  I would usually team up with my friend's damage dealing characters to get EXP.

Manga Monday was pretty intense this week

Fairy Tail: Gajevy fight yes!

In a manga filled with like a million ships, Gajeel/Levy might be one of my favorites. It's no Na/Lu, but it's still adorable. The tiny feminine and giant masculine attitudes really balance each other out, and it's adorable watching them interact. 

Was hoping we'd get giant Lucy, but mega oppai Lucy is great too. Natsu looked pretty happy about it too...hehe...

Okay serious stuff. Every fricking character is involved now. Crime Oracion Seisie is attacking, Acnologia gonna fight Erza's mom (still assuming), and some random legend about light and dark angels. We'll see where it goes. 

Oh and this new old guy seems OP, but he'll probably fight Natsu and lose easily so whatever. Hopefully Lucy is involved...seems like Na/Lu fights are much more well thought out than Natsu doing his Saitama impression.  

Seven Deadly Sins: OMG FINALLY

Seriously, it's hard to watch, but this has been a long time coming. Meliodas has been so stupidly OP for so long, he's really needed his own Saobody fight to bring him down to earth. I mean, I don't expect the hero to lose constantly, but when he's constantly in "oh I planned this out" mode, it's hard for me to really care about him. Showing Meliodas fall at his best really nails that in.

I was starting to groan when he used that counter move again...but perked up when his older self stopped the attack. MAN!

I hope we get some Meliodas backstory finally. The mystery around him has been interesting...but it's also hard to care about him the way he currently is. Hoping to see a more vulnerable and interesting Mel over the next few weeks.  

Super_Boom said:

Manga Monday was pretty intense this week

Fairy Tail: Gajevy fight yes!

In a manga filled with like a million ships, Gajeel/Levy might be one of my favorites. It's no Na/Lu, but it's still adorable. The tiny feminine and giant masculine attitudes really balance each other out, and it's adorable watching them interact. 

Was hoping we'd get giant Lucy, but mega oppai Lucy is great too. Natsu looked pretty happy about it too...hehe...

Okay serious stuff. Every fricking character is involved now. Crime Oracion Seisie is attacking, Acnologia gonna fight Erza's mom (still assuming), and some random legend about light and dark angels. We'll see where it goes. 

Oh and this new old guy seems OP, but he'll probably fight Natsu and lose easily so whatever. Hopefully Lucy is involved...seems like Na/Lu fights are much more well thought out than Natsu doing his Saitama impression.  

Seven Deadly Sins: OMG FINALLY

Seriously, it's hard to watch, but this has been a long time coming. Meliodas has been so stupidly OP for so long, he's really needed his own Saobody fight to bring him down to earth. I mean, I don't expect the hero to lose constantly, but when he's constantly in "oh I planned this out" mode, it's hard for me to really care about him. Showing Meliodas fall at his best really nails that in.

I was starting to groan when he used that counter move again...but perked up when his older self stopped the attack. MAN!

I hope we get some Meliodas backstory finally. The mystery around him has been interesting...but it's also hard to care about him the way he currently is. Hoping to see a more vulnerable and interesting Mel over the next few weeks.  

I dropped Seven Deadly Sins entirely because of Meliodas.  I just got tired of hearing about how incredible he was.

pokoko said:

I dropped Seven Deadly Sins entirely because of Meliodas.  I just got tired of hearing about how incredible he was.

Yeah..can't blame you at all for that. I started to get tired of it when the Dragonball stuff started. Not sure why the author thought it was a good idea to add power levels into story. I'd much rather characters be built up through their actions, similar to One Piece, rather than some stupid number. 

Oh wait...I guess Japan loves Dragonball, so maybe I do know.

I'm mostly still reading for Diane, King, and Ban. I suppose this is a good example where I'd agree that the support cast is much more interesting than the main ones. 

pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

I'm almost certain the mangaka had a very similar experience to mine.  Some classes/skills don't shine right away while others are great at first but get left behind as you level up.  Support classes, like a lot of healers, will level slowly if they're alone but when they partner with someone with damage skills, the leveling up rate for both will be greater than the sum of its parts.  A healer plus a mage, for instance, levels up crazy fast in almost all games, though many games require a "tank" for hard areas.  Not many people like to play support classes but they are in HIGH demand in guilds and for groups.  Some people will pay a support class to join them.

Games like Ragnarok Online are the type you read about in a lot of manga.  It's Korean but it's everywhere.  I played it a long time ago.  This was my Alchemist when she was little.  World of Warcraft is a lot different and not really something you see in manga/anime.

As far as leveling difficulty goes, though, it's because my build was for guild warfare.  All her points were in Vitality, which boosted HP but did nothing for offense.  She was a pure tank that used acid to break armor so that my guildmates could take down opponents.  She was pure support.  I would usually team up with my friend's damage dealing characters to get EXP.

Yeah, it really sounds like the mangaka, or the novelist got their experiences from MMOs like Ragnarok Online, cuz the manga seems to be progressing in a similar fashion. Sort of makes me wish I got into this sort of game as a kid. It sounds really fun and I bet I would have enjoyed this a lot. Maybe too much...

Waiting for the next chapters is really killing me now. Maybe I'll just start reading the novel instead of waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded...

Dance my pretties!