Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

Jumpday!

One Piece: Sanji finally a lucky boy!

That ending made me smile...even if he obviously won't marry her. Strawhats having fun was great to see. God dammit Luffy.

I liked that Luffy finally saw his father...and just didn't care. Jack being a fishman was unexpected...though maybe there were hints I missed. It's an interesting idea, since eating the Devil's Fruit means sacrificing his greatest racial advantage...but Mammoth fruit seems to more than make up for it. I'm glad he's still alive though, I expect good fights from all of Kaido's Calamaties.   

Bleach: Toshiro-san...

Toshiro-san looks like Ichigo. I'm glad to see both Byakuya and Kenpachi contribute in the end at least. Hopefully Thor is dead now and we can move on to something else.  

Hunter x Hunter: Wasn't expecting that!

Chrollo vs. Hisoka was great...damn Chrollo has some nice moves. Also apparently Hisoka has a last name. Who knew!

Maybe I missed something though..since I jumped straight from the 2011 anime to the last few chapters of the manga, but was it stated how Chrollo is able to use Nen again? Kurapika's seal should still be in place...unless I missed something. Guess I'll see what 4chan thinks.  

Nisekoi: HOLY CRAP

Raku's mom finally enters the story. I actually just read a theory about her on Reddit a few days ago...honestly I wasn't expecting anything to come of it. I wonder if we'll get her backstory now, and find out she was friends with Hana, Chika, and Nanako. It'd be fitting...since their kids all met long before the story started.

The translation on 4chan was kinda weird...so hopefully the official release makes more sense. Hana's words made it sounds Raku's mother was still alive. If she passed away, I assumed it was from a traumatic experience that explains why everyone has a terrible memory. But maybe there really is no reason for that...hahaha.

Anyways, the big twist aside, Chitoge's reaction faces were incredible, and I love that the gag from the Majikoi arc returned. Chitoge and Raku are so in-sync it's ridiculous. It was sad seeing her push Ono away...she's so terrified of having her feelings rejected right now. Guess I'll have to cry for her for another week.    

No manga updates next week because of Golden Week. It's gonna be a long wait for some of these updates...*paces angrily*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

One Piece -

Jack looks even more bad ass as a fishman. So now we know how he survived the fight against Fuji and Sengoku. Fuji alone with his power is one of the worse opponents to face on the sea. I wonder how they're going to find him exactly.

I'm guessing either Apoo or Hawkins betrayed Kaido or that they were both willing to submit to him. I loved the way Kaido looked down on the Shichibukai and Supernovas in general. 

I'm already loving Pudding. I wonder if either Carrot or Pudding will join. It seems likely that the next crew member will be a female and they both seem to be strong candidates. I can't wait for the arc!

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Anyone follow any Korean works?  I've read a few manhwa and webtoons (which have blown up) but nothing that matches the best manga.  Probably my biggest problem is how many of those I've come across have been heavily steeped in cliche.  Perhaps it's because it's a young industry compared to manga but Korean drama is often like that, too.  

Some of it has some fantastic art, though, like Girls of the Wild's (Lee Moon is the best girl).

Nobody follows Boku no hero?

Super_Boom said:

Hunter x Hunter: Wasn't expecting that!

Chrollo vs. Hisoka was great...damn Chrollo has some nice moves. Also apparently Hisoka has a last name. Who knew!

Maybe I missed something though..since I jumped straight from the 2011 anime to the last few chapters of the manga, but was it stated how Chrollo is able to use Nen again? Kurapika's seal should still be in place...unless I missed something. Guess I'll see what 4chan thinks.  

No it was never stated in the manga either, I'm guessing we'll find out later hoe Lucifer got his Nen back, maybe that's how Gon will get his back too!

Around the Network

Just read Nisekoi 215....ugh I think it's better if I don't talk about it.

New chapter of Monmusu just came out! Just like the 2 chapters before it, I've changed my favorite once again. Tio is by far the most perfect waifu in the series, she has no negative points whatsoever. This is one of those series where my favorite changes frequently though so who knows, I'll probably change my mind next time when he dates Manako.

Man, there is much less One Piece chat in here than I expected! I know there are more of you fans out there >: )

Also, Nisekoi 215:

Chitoge's actions still continue to make me grumble. She makes me like her less as a character as each chapter goes on. So yeah, maybe stop that Chitoge, and Komi, ahaha... Like, of course they're going to find you, be angry, and want to talk to you. What made you think otherwise, hah. Just urgh! Even sweet ol' Onodera is stepping up to plate and telling Chitoge like how it is~ And the response is a cold one? Who does that to Onodera? Heartless I tell ya!

At least now something new and interesting comes up, Raku's mom entering the stage, and more on the book and 4 keys. I'm really interested in hearing about those things. x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

pokoko said:

Anyone follow any Korean works?  I've read a few manhwa and webtoons (which have blown up) but nothing that matches the best manga.  Probably my biggest problem is how many of those I've come across have been heavily steeped in cliche.  Perhaps it's because it's a young industry compared to manga but Korean drama is often like that, too.  

I've read a few of them. One of them I really liked was called "Can't Hear, Can't See, but Love". It's a sweet love manhwa about a blind man and a deaf girl being in love. It's pretty amusing seeing how these too act and spend time together. It doesn't have the best story nor art, but I really liked it. Maybe something you might be interested in checking out?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
pokoko said:

I've read a few of them. One of them I really liked was called "Can't Hear, Can't See, but Love". It's a sweet love manhwa about a blind man and a deaf girl being in love. It's pretty amusing seeing how these too act and spend time together. It doesn't have the best story nor art, but I really liked it. Maybe something you might be interested in checking out?

That sounds interesting.  Reminds me of one about a smart girl who had a disese that kept her from growing and the friendship she developed with a guy who had the mind of a child in the body of an adult.  Bittersweet, I guess would be the word for it.

The reason I brought it up is that I'm trying a couple at the moment.

Need a Girl is kind of ecchi but nothing all that bad.  It's about three guys who are the "perverted losers" in their class and a serious, good-intentioned guy that they kind of pull into their group.  They get mixed up with different girls in different, less than favorable situations.  Like, for instance, the nice guy "saves" one girl from his friends trying to spy on her but that leads her to believe that he's the worst pervert of them all--on the other hand, because she tries to make him show his "true colors", he thinks she has exhibitionist fetishes.  It can be pretty amusing.

The other is ... um, it's about modern day vampires who were created as a side effect from some kind of prescription drug.  They are monitored with GPS collars and drink blood from bags but it seems like some of them are being framed for murder.  I'm not too sure about this one ...

tbone51 said:
Nobody follows Boku no hero?

I just started watching the anime, though I'll probably pick up the manga after, since it seems like the season will be rather short. I used to hear people compare it to Naruto, which was kind of a turn off for me...but so far it's pretty fun, so I feel like reassessing my opinion of it.

Shadow8 said:

No it was never stated in the manga either, I'm guessing we'll find out later hoe Lucifer got his Nen back, maybe that's how Gon will get his back too!

Hm...in the anime there was a black dude in the Greed Island arc that was taken along with the Phantom Troupe, so I assumed the implication was that he was going to give Chrollo his Nen back somehow. I assumed we would get more explanation...and maybe we still will. Togashi doesn't follow normal shonen rules though...so who knows.

Cloudman said:

Man, there is much less One Piece chat in here than I expected! I know there are more of you fans out there >: )

Give it time! We're still digesting the huge plot twist of Sanji getting a cute wife.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334