Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
uran10 said:

Nisekoi Chapter 214 Thoughts, simply a quote from a guy on MAL

Just an FYI, please include links when you copy-paste from other forums. Acknowledging that you're not plagiarizing is appreciated, but its even better to acknowledge the user that posted it in the first place.

Though of course, homegrown discussions are appreciated more than anything.

I might respond to this when I get off work...if I still care enough. That last section made me wince. Goodness...so much vicariousness.

EDIT: Thanks!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Edit:Clearly it's not a good idea to try to talk about Manga/Anime when I have a temperature, I'll just move my post to the other thread... >.<

Luke888 said:
Yesterday I watched all 10 of the episodes from Konosuba and I have to say that it's pretty amazing. It's clear that the show was made with not that big of a budget but still it hits a decent point by the visuals that are compensated by the quality of the plot. My only complaint is that for a 10 episodes long (at least for now :v) show it's kinda bothering to see how much time was spent on fanservice but I get that it's both to get people interested in the light novel and to focus on the satiric origin. Other than that the show is pure gold, looking forward to season 2

Is this an anime? It sounds nice to hear about it, but this is focused on manga. I don't think Versus would like me taking his anime peeps xD You should head on over to his anime thread to talk more about it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Luke888 said:
Yesterday I watched all 10 of the episodes from Konosuba and I have to say that it's pretty amazing. It's clear that the show was made with not that big of a budget but still it hits a decent point by the visuals that are compensated by the quality of the plot. My only complaint is that for a 10 episodes long (at least for now :v) show it's kinda bothering to see how much time was spent on fanservice but I get that it's both to get people interested in the light novel and to focus on the satiric origin. Other than that the show is pure gold, looking forward to season 2

Is this an anime? It sounds nice to hear about it, but this is focused on manga. I don't think Versus would like me taking his anime peeps xD You should head on over to his anime thread to talk more about it.

*facepalm*

I'll just say something about One Piece 823 and act like nothing of this happened.

So I thought this chapter was particularly good, I already love Carrot as a character, plus I find some of the royalties that were shown suspiciously similar to Vice-Admirals, especially that woman with glasses remings me of Hina...

I just hope we're not about to see an Ace 2.0 and that both Dragon and Sabo show up at the Reverie...

Super_Boom said:

I might respond to this when I get off work...if I still care enough. That last section made me wince. Goodness...so much vicariousness.

I ended up responding to this on MAL....so I don't bog down Cloudy's thread anymore.

Man though I used to get into shipping debates all the time when I was younger...stuff like this really takes me back. *looks off wistfully*

Luke888 said:

*facepalm*

I'll just say something about One Piece 823 and act like nothing of this happened.

So I thought this chapter was particularly good, I already love Carrot as a character, plus I find some of the royalties that were shown suspiciously similar to Vice-Admirals, especially that woman with glasses remings me of Hina...

I just hope we're not about to see an Ace 2.0 and that both Dragon and Sabo show up at the Reverie...

Man...I hope Dragon doesn't die yet. We know almost nothing about his character.

Oda loves his character connections, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of the new royals are connected to existing characters somehow. Sabo's brother is already the first one.

And Carrot is a cutie...I'm liking her addition so far.   

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Keijo is so ridiculous but still so much fun. It's like Naruto but with girls in bathing suits who use boobs and butts instead of fists and weapons. I can't believe I got to see the Full Power Ass Cannon already. Hope there is an Evolution for it. Crazy Orphan girl is really on the next level, though. Not sure anyone we've seen yet could beat her one on one--and that's with her unwillingness to dodge attacks.

Using nipples to activate pressure points, though, that's pure genius.

Super_Boom said:

Man...I hope Dragon doesn't die yet. We know almost nothing about his character.

Oda loves his character connections, so I wouldn't be surprised if many of the new royals are connected to existing characters somehow. Sabo's brother is already the first one.

And Carrot is a cutie...I'm liking her addition so far.   

As many pointed out, the title of the newspaper would have been "Defeated the n°1 most wanted Man in the world" not "found leggendary island disappeared from ages" plus I don't see Oda killing Dragon before he even talks to his son...

If that's the case I wonder who's the son of Hitler ...

People are already screaming for Carrot to become a Strawhat but imho her personality is TOO similar to the one of Luffy's

Super_Boom said:
Super_Boom said:

I ended up responding to this on MAL....so I don't bog down Cloudy's thread anymore.

Man though I used to get into shipping debates all the time when I was younger...stuff like this really takes me back. *looks off wistfully*

Haha, it's okay. Sometimes it comes with the territory, right? At least when it comes to Harems...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Helck is so good.  I can't believe I'd never heard of this until recently.  It reminds me of One Punch Man somewhat, especially at first.  Helck is already Level 100 at the start of the manga and most of the time he doesn't even need to use a weapon.  There is also a good deal of comedy mixed in.

However, once the story starts rolling, it gradually builds depth.  Pieces of the puzzle, like why Helck has turned against humanity, about what happened to his close friends and family, about the Angels, about the Hero that came before him, it all turns into something with undertones that are serious and tragic.  

One piece hype!

This usally gets overshadowed by everything else, but I love when the strawhast are in their ship sailing. Some of the funniest moments happen there.

We got info (kinda) on the Blackbeard vs Dragon battle, but at this point is safe to assume the revolutionary army escaped after the battle.

Jack being a fishmen is so random yet somehow makes him more badass, can't wait to see him on a good fight.

Kidd is a prisiones, because of course he has too much pride to work for a yonkou. But I have to wonder did he, Apoo and Hawkins actually had a fight with Kaido, or did Appo and Hawkin just said "no we ain't about that" and went to work for Kaido? 

Finally my dude Sanji is back! and of course he falls in love with Purin (apparently she is the girl with the 3 eyes that we saw a while ago, but in this chapter her eye is covered). She is hot so I'm not sure Sanji is going to refuse the marrige.