Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Cloudman said:
Shadow8 said:

Finally found nisekoi 214(in spanish though xD) and damn...this is pretty stupid, but at the very least it's almost over.

Oh, I thought it was the next next chapter. Somehow the chap got uploaded way earlier. Now I'm just waiting for 215 to come out already. End the pain already Komi...

I might just drop before the end... but I want my 1 to matter on MAL

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

If anybody wants a funny harem manga. Should give Shomin Sample a go. It's still ongoing, but it's monthly so you can catch up rather quickly(it's not that far in either)

It's about a guy that gets kidnapped to be a commoner sample at a very prestigious all girl school where all the girls no nothing of the outside world and that's why they have him go there. he can't seem straight because if he does then they'll do something down "there" to protect the girls' and that's why there's a lot of jokes about him liking muscles and guys xD like this scene. It's definetly worth a shot if you like harem and/or comedies.

Manga Monday!

Seven Deadly Sins: Hurray!

Tournament is over...hopefully. I'm not too interested in Meliodas being OP. At least Escanor has weak mode to balance it out. Oh well...these epic attacks make for some nice eye candy. Hopefully the rest of the Sins get involved somehow...but I'm not holding my breath. 

Fairy Tail: Holy Erza's Vagina, Batman!

Erza is basically Zoro with breasts. Badass or funny when she needs to be...but holy hell her fights are boring. She literally beat three former rivals by staring. I suppose this a complaint with Fairy Tail fights in general...but gosh Erza's fights are the worst. She makes Natsu's fights look tense in comparison.

Crazy hot though.

Alright negative Boom's out now. I'm actually interested in seeing Laxus fight Precht and Ur fight her disciples. Also curious who Eileen is. Erza's mom perhaps? Hmmmm...

Overall...boring day for my two SM manga. Much more looking forward to my Jump updates. Guess I'll keep working on Yamada-Kun while I wait.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

uran10 said:
Cloudman said:

Oh, I thought it was the next next chapter. Somehow the chap got uploaded way earlier. Now I'm just waiting for 215 to come out already. End the pain already Komi...

What do you mean? What's MAL? o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
uran10 said:

MyAnimeList. It's an anime/manga database that lets you score manga and anime you've finished or are in the progress of finishing.

It lets you assign a score to everything you read, which lets other people gauge how good or bad a series might be. It sounds good in theory...but in practice, as you can probably infer, users just give 1's and 10's to everything, so the overall scores don't mean much more than Metacritic User scores.  

Its a great database though, if you'd just like people to see what you've read or watched.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

MAL is very useful for checking synopsis of mangas and animes and I use it to look for new mangas to read.
The recommendations are a nice feature that I use often to see somewhat similar mangas to ones that I really enjoyed. Recommendations often link to many popular ones but there are a few gems that I've found from there

Despite using it relatively often, I still haven't made an account, but log progress and completion on my own :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The only 2 mangas I keep to date with is One Piece and Shinheki no Kyjoin. I really should expand more lool.

Shadow8 said:
BraLoD said:

That just happened (does it even have half a year Dressrosa arc got finished? Doubt it XP)

I loved it, though, pure Usopp greatness!

Yea it hasn't been that long xD I'll probably get back to it soon when I get the chance.

You really should. The arc after Dressora is considered by many as the best arc since the Time skip. Nothing but great story and action with a good pace. It just ended as well.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

MyAnimeList. It's an anime/manga database that lets you score manga and anime you've finished or are in the progress of finishing.

It lets you assign a score to everything you read, which lets other people gauge how good or bad a series might be. It sounds good in theory...but in practice, as you can probably infer, users just give 1's and 10's to everything, so the overall scores don't mean much more than Metacritic User scores.  

Its a great database though, if you'd just like people to see what you've read or watched.

Huh, I wonder if I should use it too.... It could help me manage my manga AND score them! xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Dirtybynature said:

The only 2 mangas I keep to date with is One Piece and Shinheki no Kyjoin. I really should expand more lool.

Well, if you want to try out other manga, there is a recommended section you can check out. Maybe you'll find something that catches your interest. : D

Also, I heard Shingeki was really good as a manga. I don't read it though cuz the month long wait would kill my friend, and from the anime, I felt like it was good, but kinda started to fall down.

Dance my pretties!

Nisekoi Chapter 214 Thoughts, simply a quote from a guy on MAL: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1500947 Post #44

"Ok, but now even Onodera knows. Still, I can't accept the fact that it was Chitoge who was forcing this situation on both of them. By her escape to US she literally made him favor one girl more and made other girl regret her feelings. It's really no so different from little child's screaming to draw an attention and achieve a certain goal - and thus I don't think this was fair at all. Even if she thinks she did that out of her own consideration. Most of the time people are selfishly running away precisely because they want an easy way out. But by doing so they are also forcing some sort of guilt on others and she really didn't consider those feelings her escape would create. It felt forced from reader's perspective to put herself into no.1 spot and that's why I already called this cliche way of writing the last time. If Onodera was the one to disappear no doubt the same search would happen and situation would reverse as Raku likes them both. The thing is, Kosaki would never do such thing.

At this point it's really clear that the promised girl is probably Onodera as that would only add to Chitoge's much needed suffering-resolution situation. It really, really disappoints me how obvious girl is gonna win in the end as Nisekoi strived to be different in its first 50 or so chapters and that's precisely why I started reading it. But now it seems the opposite is true :/ What's the point of addding bunch of his love interests when in the end they didn't even got a chance to create some interesting quarrels and disagreements between main cast out of their "selfish love". What's the point of all this if the girl who treated Raku the worst all the time most likely wins?

Remember we are talking about true love here. Remember Christmas chapters, onsen work-trip and Onodera's middle school backstory. It really pains me that this series denies something as pure love in favor of agressive moody relationship with a foreign girl that kinda developed herself a Stockholm syndrome. Does that mean that ordinary and caring girls doesn't stand a chance? How bad is implication like that?"

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD