Fun times. 1 2.50%

I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

All this Merry talk had me looking up that scene. Now that I'm suffering, I'll post it here so everyone can be depressed.

WHY IS THAT SHIP TALKING AND WHY ARE MY EYES LEAKING.
Oda is a master of the feels for sure. Reading the manga, I'm laughing like Luffy one minute, crying like Franky the next. I suppose I probably just get way too attached...I do my Franky impression way too often reading manga in general.
It looks like Seven Deadly Sins and Fairy Tail are out...though I'm not feeling like drawing this post out. I'll say more later.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

All this Merry talk had me looking up that scene. Now that I'm suffering, I'll post it here so everyone can be depressed.

Beautiful

Man, whoever writes Watashi No Koi Wa Muzukashii must be a big Ninten fan. Each new chapter keeps bringing in new Ninten refs. I mean, look at this one.

That is clearly Smash Bros. There's Kirby, Toon Link, Peach, and Wii Fit Trainer. It's funny and refreshing. Makes me wish I could have my friends over more often to play games x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Man, whoever writes Watashi No Koi Wa Muzukashii must be a big Ninten fan. Each new chapter keeps bringing in new Ninten refs.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure they were playing Monster Hunter before.  Seems like she's a complete Nintendo fan.  Still, given the male lead's personality and dedication to gaming, It would be kind of odd if he only had one system.  Maybe she only know Nintendo games well enough to write about.

Kinda reminds me of Yuyushiki, where they're always asking each other, "would you rather ____ or play a Mario Kart tournament?"

It's kind of fun the way you can tell which mangaka is a fan of which brand.  I see a ton of PSPs and Vitas, too, and a lot of retro systems.  I was reading a series not long ago where a shrine goddess became addicted to Mario Kart.

I'm going to steal "go back to your Animal Crossing."

Manga...Sunday....on Monday!

Seven Deadly Sins: Wow that was fast.

Meliodas won already. Not sure why this is necessary, he's already been built up enough at this point. Dude really needs a Sabaody arc to humble him...it seems like at this rate the manga will end before Meliodas ever actually loses a battle. Or at least...struggle a little. 

Hopefully Ban, King, and Diane get to do something before this arc is over. They just seem so weak compared to the rest.  

Fairy Tail: Wow that was fast.

Though I was expecting it in this case. Part of me was hoping Laxus vs. Precht would be longer...but of course every fight ended in like 5 pages of huge attacks. I remember the fights in this series used to be more interesting...but every arc after the Grand Magic Games we get the giant montage of bad guys losing suddenly. Sure the attacks are cool...but it'd be nice to feel some tension every once in a while.

On the bright side, more Na/Lu...though that's a given in any arc. I love that couple. It seems like they're gonna fight Erza's mother or sister or aunt or cousin? We'll find out soon I guess.  

Eh...I probably sound like a grumpy old man...just seems like all my action shonen feel underwhelming lately. Except One Piece of course. Though maybe it's just that One Piece makes the rest of them look bad. Heh.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

Man, whoever writes Watashi No Koi Wa Muzukashii must be a big Ninten fan. Each new chapter keeps bringing in new Ninten refs.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure they were playing Monster Hunter before.  Seems like she's a complete Nintendo fan.  Still, given the male lead's personality and dedication to gaming, It would be kind of odd if he only had one system.  Maybe she only know Nintendo games well enough to write about.

Kinda reminds me of Yuyushiki, where they're always asking each other, "would you rather ____ or play a Mario Kart tournament?"

It's kind of fun the way you can tell which mangaka is a fan of which brand.  I see a ton of PSPs and Vitas, too, and a lot of retro systems.  I was reading a series not long ago where a shrine goddess became addicted to Mario Kart.

I'm going to steal "go back to your Animal Crossing."

Yeah, it seems she either grew up with Ninten, or got into retro consoles too. I remember there being a DKC2 ref too with Diddy and Dixie. The PSP shows up for a couple of chapters, so there is that...

I know Gakkou Gurashi was more neutral with consoles, having all 3 present when they get to the college. Though, the game they started playing was Splatoon, soo... I guess another one favoring Nintendo? I dunno. It's funny to see video games appear in other media.

And I hate Animal Crossing D: Ain't going back to that series...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Aikawa Saki! My Favourite Mangaka!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Now that's a lot of manga... @_@ I feel like I have seen some of them too around the net. The styles look cute

Dance my pretties!

She made more but couldn't post it all in 1 pic. But most/all of them are quite short. No more than 20 Chapters. But I really love most of them. The story and the artwork is very appealing to me.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jumpday Thursday!

Or not...*wind blows*