By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Pokken Tournament League

Step aside Super Smash Bros, Nintendo finally gave us a REAL fighting game

Pokken Tournamet launches tomorrow (some of you may already have the game) so I thought now it's a good time to make this. Taking some inspiration from the SSV thread (give it a look if you have the game) the main purpose of this thread is to:

1. Find users to play with.

2. Help each other learn the game.

3. Share tips, replays, personal combos, etc.

4. Discuss the metagame.

5. If enough people show interest, we can set up tournaments.

If you are interested share you NNID, let's have some fun with this game

Around the Network

Reserved

Tagging, should be interesting

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tagged! Can't wait until tomorrow!

Who are yal gonna main, or atleast who are you gonna use first? I'm deciding between Garchomp, the only one of my faves who's playable, and Braixen, the evolution line of which I was gonna choose as my starter for Z, so now I kinda feel obligated to use it.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Tagged! Can't wait until tomorrow!

Who are yal gonna main, or atleast who are you gonna use first? I'm deciding between Garchomp, the only one of my faves who's playable, and Braixen, the evolution line of which I was gonna choose as my starter for Z, so now I kinda feel obligated to use it.

I'm having such a hard time deciding who to main. Machamp, Gardevoir, Braixen, Suicune and Sceptile are among my favorite pokemon, it may come down to which one works better with my playstyle. I'm going to try those 5 for sure tho.

Around the Network

Tagged. I'm gonna be out for a little bit after the game comes out but hopefully 3 days is enough to get a grip on the game. Can't wait!

tagged. Let's play next week. Need setup all my consoles and apartment this weekend. Hope I'll have a blast with Pokken. Haven't continued XCX so Pokken and XCX for a while with Wii U.

P4 on PS3 to finish that game as well.

Tagging.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Tagging.

So, 5 hours in and I think that my main Pokémon is going to be Pikachu Libre. It's fast, it deals a fair amount of damage, and it has a great variety of combos. Machamp is pretty brutal too. He deals an insane quantity of damage with some combinations, but it's really slow. Those are my favourites right now. About the game, I think it finds a middle ground between being accesible and complex. I can really picture it on the competitive world. Let's see how it turns out!