By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Pokken Tournament League

tsogud said:
Got this game yesterday and been having a lot of fun with it! I've only really played as Pikachu Libre but I have tried Braixen and like her a lot. I just wish the single player campaign was more challenging and if there they do make DLC they should add Greninja and Jigglypuff, like a Smash Bros. reunion :p

If anyone would like to battle feel free to add my NNID, it's tsogud, the same as on here

The challenge is in the multiplayer just like with the mainseries, and we're already added so let's play today if you can!

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:

The campaign does get more challenging, some of the boss fights get downright hard.

Ah okay, that's great to hear :)

Einsam_Delphin said:

The challenge is in the multiplayer just like with the mainseries, and we're already added so let's play today if you can!

Yeah sure I can play right now if you're able, I got maybe an hour or so to kill.

tsogud said:

Yeah sure I can play right now if you're able, I got maybe an hour or so to kill.

Okay gimme 15 mins!

Okay I'm hosting with the code being 84848484!

I wish I could change characters but I haven't used anyone else. :/

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Okay I'm hosting with the code being 84848484!

WOW! You are just too goood! And I suck incredibly bad lol. 

Sorry I had to leave though something came up. It was fun battling you :)

tsogud said:

Nonsense! Most of our games were incredibly close!

It's all good, thanks for playing!

Einsam_Delphin said:

tsogud said:

Nonsense! Most of our games were incredibly close!

It's all good, thanks for playing!

Oh, stop it you! (˘v˘ ) lol you're too kind

Let's play again another time! In the meantime I'll be practicing and trying out different strategies.

Anyone know any Braixen combos? The ones that the combo dojo provide seem to be very situational and not that efficient

Well I just picked up the game today although I gotta work so wont be playing for awhile. Maybe I can play some laggy online with yall later in the week though