By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony made their own Amiibos would you buy them?

Would you?

Yes 42 20.90%

No 131 65.17%

Maybe 28 13.93%

Total:201

No.

I want Great Games, not another excuse to remove game content and then seal it behind a SonyBo toy.

Around the Network

No, I already got the only game-related figurine you ever need: http://tinyurl.com/grvoeq3

Maybe some of them,depending on who they were, like crash or parappa and characters like that. But Sony doesnt really have as many iconic characters, so it would be hard for me to purchase Sony based amiibos.

But I'd definitely buy some Crash,Ratchet,Parappa amiibos,no question lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Depends on the characters, but most likely not

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I would definitely buy a Crash amiibo.

Around the Network

I don't even like figurines to begin with. I also don't like how nintendo uses amiibos to lock content behind them or how there's such a "limited supply" of them that it allows scalpers price gouge people for 'em. I can understand that people like to collect figurines but no game content should ever be locked behind it.

Abe from Oddworld. Been waiting for them to make one but no luck so far.

I voted no, but I´d probably buy a Crash one.

No, I don't like collecting figurines.

The thing about Amiibo is they are endearing characters that have been here over 30, some 40 years and they haven't died. Sony's mascots are used and then a new one steps in, leaving the previous one to die in obscurity. Amiibo to me, are more than DLC, they represent a rich history of amazing characters. I don't think the same can be said for Sony's first party. Now, 3rd party figurines on a Sony console would be a different story.