By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony made their own Amiibos would you buy them?

Would you?

Yes 42 20.90%

No 131 65.17%

Maybe 28 13.93%

Total:201

I can't wait for the Hypocrites........ I don't think I used that word right....... Can a mod fix it?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
I can't wait for the Hypocrites........ I don't think I used that word right....... Can a mod fix it?

Looks like there isn't any, the polls are against it. 

I'd have zero interest.  I don't own any gaming toys, other than whatever I might have had as a kid.  I think some stuff came with the collector's edition of WoW I bought a long time ago but it would all be in the box, as I purchased it purely for the in-game items.

If I ever bought a gaming figure for display, it would be something high quality.  For instance:

... oh, wait, I do have a Pikachu plush.  That was a gift, though, so it doesn't count.

Nope.

pokoko said:

I'd have zero interest.  I don't own any gaming toys, other than whatever I might have had as a kid.  I think some stuff came with the collector's edition of WoW I bought a long time ago but it would all be in the box, as I purchased it purely for the in-game items.

If I ever bought a gaming figure for display, it would be something high quality.  For instance:

... oh, wait, I do have a Pikachu plush.  That was a gift, though, so it doesn't count.

Those are really nice, where can i buy?

Around the Network

No, but I know that if I was a a kid when they hypothetically announced a product like Amiibo, Then I would've been all over it.

I agree with Ruler though. If they started releasing certain Ps1 figurines, I'd have no choice. Specifically a Tomba one.

think-man said:

Those are really nice, where can i buy?

Lots of places.  Play-Asia, Crunchyroll, Right Stuf, for example.

GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST 1/7 SCALE PRE-PAINTED FIGURE: LIVIE COLLETE      Price: US$ 124.99

Saber Bride Fate/EXTRA CCC Statue Figure     Price: $146.99

I don't even buy Nintendo's amiibo's... Only one I have is Wolf Link because it came with the TPHD special edition.

No. As pokoko stated, if I wanted statues/figures of characters I liked, I would get good ones. Already got some for my faves from FF8, 10, Advent Children & DQ8, among others.

No. Sony doesn't have any character I want to see in a figurine.