By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony made their own Amiibos would you buy them?

Would you?

Yes 42 20.90%

No 131 65.17%

Maybe 28 13.93%

Total:201
Jranation said:
I can't wait for the Hypocrites........ I don't think I used that word right....... Can a mod fix it?

What about the people who thought Skylanders figurines were a great idea and had no problem with Ninty copying Activision? Would those be hypocrites too?

Around the Network

I'd definitely buy several. A LBP one, an iota (Tearaway), a Kratos, a Nariko and her cat friend, a Kat (Gravity Rush) and of course several 3rd party ones like Ryu and Cloud. Oh wait...

After the way Nintendo handled their Amiibos, no thanks. I'll stick to collecting Play Arts Kai/Kotobukiya and other figures/statues instead.

Vodacixi said:
No. Sony doesn't have any character I want to see in a figurine.

Well most of Sonys characters are already available in figurines lol

think-man said:
Vodacixi said:
No. Sony doesn't have any character I want to see in a figurine.

Well most of Sonys characters are already available in figurines lol

My point was that I'm not interested in having any figurine from a Sony character.

Around the Network

No, no I would not.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Never, even if they make it extremely enticing. I wouldn't want to obsess over collecting every single figurine that lock content out of the original games.

If they had one of Kat, I'd def buy that. haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Poor Sony fans if that happens. They already have to deal with DLC to now have to deal with worse DLC.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Sony already has deals with various companies for pretty damn good Action Figures, why bothering making amiibo-like statues for 15/20$ when you can keep selling 50$+ better looking action figures ?