By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If Sony made their own Amiibos would you buy them?

Would you?

Yes 42 20.90%

No 131 65.17%

Maybe 28 13.93%

Total:201
Pavolink said:
Poor Sony fans if that happens. They already have to deal with DLC to now have to deal with worse DLC.

Don't all fans have to deal with DLC, though?

Around the Network
naruball said:
Pavolink said:
Poor Sony fans if that happens. They already have to deal with DLC to now have to deal with worse DLC.

Don't all fans have to deal with DLC, though?

Yes, but not as bad as amiibo.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

absolutely not. even when i was a kid, toy figures never really appealed to me. so they sure as hell won't just because Sony were making them.

And even if they did, I wouldn't go anywhere near them because they would be a rip off like all the other gaming toy figures are.

Me personally? No, but the far more interesting question is whether anyone at all would buy them on the whole.

And my answer is PSABR.

As far as dlc goes I'd rather not but I think some characters in ps1 style graphics would be cool kinda like the 8 bit Mario but a 32 bit snake or crash

Around the Network

No, because I find them to be less interesting now after buying a few of Nintendo's. They're pretty cool at first, but after a while I didn't do anything with them.

I would buy the Demons Souls and Bloodborne ones.

Um, no.

There is nothing wrong with people wanting Playstation Characters Figurines, but attaching DLC to them?

NOOOOPE.

I don't think so. Not a fan of amiibos.